Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where are the leaders on this team?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    ...<redacted drivel>...
    You are the poster child for a small but vocal group of dimwits for whom nothing the Jets organization does is ever wrong. No missteps have ever been taken and the entire organization completely indistinguishable from perfection. Your main jollies seem to come from having elected yourselves as the policeman of what does or does not constitute "a real Jets fan" and then lecturing the rest of us as if you had been given some kind of a mandate from God almighty himself.

STFU

Take your sanctimonious never ending criticism of your fellow Jets fans somewhere else. Your stench is overpowering. The rest of us will stay and actually EXCHANGE opinions like civilized human beings. Yes, sometimes even different opinions. And yes, sometimes even opinions that are critical of ownership, management and coaching.

Now run along little man. I am sure there must be somebody somewhere who has not been tested recently for how good of a Jets fan they really are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    You are the poster child for a small but vocal group of dimwits for whom nothing the Jets organization does is ever wrong. No missteps have ever been taken and the entire organization completely indistinguishable from perfection. Your main jollies seem to come from having elected yourselves as the policeman of what does or does not constitute "a real Jets fan" and then lecturing the rest of us as if you had been given some kind of a mandate from God almighty himself.

STFU

Take your sanctimonious never ending criticism of your fellow Jets fans somewhere else. Your stench is overpowering. The rest of us will stay and actually EXCHANGE opinions like civilized human beings. Yes, sometimes even different opinions. And yes, sometimes even opinions that are critical of ownership, management and coaching.

Now run along little man. I am sure there must be somebody somewhere who has not been tested recently for how good of a Jets fan they really are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    > have a bad game on the road against a deep playoff caliber team
    > WE GOTZ NO LEADERS DOE!1!!

wat.
    I do not understand that line of reasoning and excuse making. We were completely out-hit and out-toughed by an inferior team playing with several subs. It happened against Buffalo too in the second half. We have NO KILLER Instinct. Wake up and smell the coffee.

The Steelers were without their star safety; linebacker and running back! They never stopped hitting us right in the mouth no matter who they played our there. Never missed a step! We still are living in a dream world!!! We think we are a tough defense! At this point of the NFL season, we surely aren't! McIntyre was pretty good for us yesterday! He played with some fire. PLAY LIKE A JET is a myth and some fans believe it!
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 09-17-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Not anywhere in my post that you've elected to respond to do I suggest the organization never does any wrong.

I have no jollies, and I can easily make the same claim about some of you self-aggrandizing elitist clowns who label any Jets fan on this board that has a problem with your self-made entitlement and agenda on this board, so GFY.

STFU

No, I think I'll stay, and continue to expose the same sanctimonious chumps like you, and I'll do it for the better of the board, after all, that same group of homer patrolmen on this board want a diverse and balanced discourse.

It seems when you were way up high on that pedestal, you forgot the balance also includes Jets fans that can think a little past their *******s when it comes to condemning the team, and actually have a clue about the game, and aren't so full of themselves, that they don't even know that when calling another poster out for being uncivilized, they proceed to act and post in exactly the SAME arrogant fashion they SUPPOSEDLY are disgusted with.

Yep, I'll stay, provide that balance.

Let's remember, YOU were the one that decided to throw the first jab, lumping me in one of your posts that referenced sg3...

You decided to take a turn down this road, so let's dance *******!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 09-17-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    I knew this thread had potential.

Hall Of Fame
    Not anywhere in my post that you've elected to respond to do I suggest the organization never does any wrong.

I have no jollies, and I can easily make the same claim about some of you self-aggrandizing elitist clowns who label any Jets fan on this board that has a problem with your self-made entitlement and agenda on this board, so GFY.

No, I think I'll stay, and continue to expose the same sanctimonious chumps like you, and I'll do it for the better of the board, after all, that same group of homer patrolmen on this board want a diverse and balanced discourse.

It seems when you were way up high on that pedestal, you forgot the balance also includes Jets fans that can think a little past their *******s when it comes to condemning the team, and actually have a clue about the game, and aren't so full of themselves, that they don't even know that when calling another poster out for being uncivilized, they proceed to act and post in exactly the SAME arrogant fashion they SUPPOSEDLY are disgusted with.

Yep, I'll stay, provide that balance.
    You provide all the balance and independent thinking of a Stepford wife but without any of redeeming qualities.

Please feel free to point out where you have been even remotely critical of any aspect of this franchise.

You provide all the balance and independent thinking of a Stepford wife but without any of redeeming qualities.

Please feel free to point out where you have been even remotely critical of any aspect of this franchise.
    It's out there, you're the arrogant smart guy, use the search feature, and look it up your ****ing self.

Hall Of Fame
    It's out there, you're the arrogant smart guy, use the search feature, and look it up your ****ing self.
    Thought so.

You do understand where you calling someone "arrogant" or "clueless" as you seem so fond of doing could come across as being just a tad ironic.
    Last edited by EM31; 09-17-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Thought so.

You do understand where you calling someone "arrogant" or "clueless" as you seem so fond of doing could come across as being just a tad ironic.
    Yes, as in your last 3 posts in this thread...

Jets Insider VIP
    I apologize Ray. I guess when I informed IQ31 earlier today that he was wasting his keystrokes stalking me on just about every thread at JI because he was on PERMAFOREVER IGNORE, the SOJF clown must have decided to switch over and stalk you instead

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Yes, as in your last 3 posts in this thread...
    Ah yes, well my use of the term "clueless", not really one of my personal favorites for that type of riposte was a direct response to your own usage here in this thread.

I thought you might have twigged on that one but I will be sure to try and use smaller words in the future. I am disappointed in you Ray.

remember... to... always... follow... the... bouncing... ball...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I apologize Ray. I guess when I informed IQ31 earlier today that he was wasting his keystrokes stalking me on just about every thread at JI because he was on PERMAFOREVER IGNORE, the SOJF clown must have decided to switch over and stalk you instead

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    This post continues to bring the win.

sg3. Another charter member of the "real" Jets fans litmus test club.

Hall Of Fame
    A pair of midgets I swear, congratulating each other on how tall the other one is.

No offense to any midgets I hasten to add. Some of my best friends...

Oh never mind.

STFU

+1

Don't forget to ask him where the 12 wins he promised us are.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    A pair of midgets I swear, congratulating each other on how tall the other one is.

No offense to any midgets I hasten to add. Some of my best friends...

Oh never mind.
    That is friggin awesome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

2. Rah Rah promised us 12 wins.
    Was that before or after he was re-arranging the deck furniture on the Titanic?

Banned
    You are the poster child for a small but vocal group of dimwits for whom nothing the Jets organization does is ever wrong.
    Damn, I thought I owned RamRod and his ridiculous viewpoints.

31 just took ownership to another level.

Hall Of Fame

+1

SAR I
    SAR,

It is an odd year with a somewhat weak schedule after a very tough start. Although I do not think we will get to 12 wins it is possible if the defense is really all that and the offense plays like it did against the Bills. I really do not know what to think about this team. I think Sanchez is better than most people think if only we can keep him relatively well protected. However we could also quite easily be a six win team if the defense continues to let other teams have their way with us. My sense is that we will be closer to six than twelve but we need to wait and see.

None of that changes my firm opinion that Mike Tanenbaum is completely over matched and needs to go. I think that Woody will not fire the GM on his own and nor will he give Tanny a free crack at picking a 3rd HC. No owner is that stupid. Therefore I think that all three of them, Tanny, Rex and Mark are welded together and will likely go as a single house cleaning day after the end of NEXT season.

Some dopes of course will not be able to identify even a single blemish on this franchise until that housecleaning day and after that day those same fans will feel free to blame the former administration for creating such a mess.

Stepford fans.

+1

SAR I
    Where is the promise?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Damn, I thought I owned RamRod and his ridiculous viewpoints.

31 just took ownership to another level.
    Say's the clown troll who is owned by everyone on this board and only claim to fame in life is to troll a rival team's message board...

You are the poster child of a loser.