Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: RESULTS of Jets-steelers PREDICT the Score

  1. #1

    Exclamation RESULTS of Jets-steelers PREDICT the Score

    Sorry guys.
    We had a computer melt-down after Cromartie got beat on that long touchdown pass, and lost everything...so, unfortunately, there will be no contest winner for Week #2.
    I dont think anybody was really close anyway...

    But do not be upset. All is fixed for Week #3, vs the Dolls. Baddniss leaves for Miami on Wed & is looking for a pre-game BBQ on Sunday...PM me here.
    The Computer opens for business once the NFL injury report comes out.
    Good luck to all.

    Trivia question:
    Whats that state called that is below Oklahoma?

    B.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Sorry guys.
    We had a computer melt-down after Cromartie got beat on that long touchdown pass, and lost everything...so, unfortunately, there will be no contest winner for Week #2.
    I dont think anybody was really close anyway...

    But do not be upset. All is fixed for Week #3, vs the Dolls. Baddniss leaves for Miami on Wed & is looking for a pre-game BBQ on Sunday...PM me here.
    The Computer opens for business once the NFL injury report comes out.
    Good luck to all.

    Trivia question:
    Whats that state called that is below Oklahoma?

    B.
    BULLCRAP!!!!!!! My prediction probably came as close as anybody (34-13 Pittsburgh), and I don't get a chance to win the contest?????

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post

    I dont think anybody was really close anyway...

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

    Steelers- 27
    Jets- 6

    Nobody close?

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    BULLCRAP!!!!!!! My prediction probably came as close as anybody (34-13 Pittsburgh), and I don't get a chance to win the contest?????
    You heard the man! Now move along

  5. #5
    24-14 Steelers here

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,724
    Ha ha yeah right. I thought you just ignored Jets losses.

  7. #7

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Nobody close?
    What was the answer to the trivia question above?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    6,843
    Crap. And I was only off by about sixty points.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    What was the answer to the trivia question above?
    Are you coming to see the Jets when they play in the state North of Oregon?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Are you coming to see the Jets when they play in the state North of Oregon?
    Yes!!
    I fly up to Seattle on Fri nite Nov 9th...

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Yes!!
    I fly up to Seattle on Fri nite Nov 9th...
    You coming to the tailgate? We are going to do a Pub Crawl on the 10th

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    You coming to the tailgate? We are going to do a Pub Crawl on the 10th
    Yes on both tailgate and pub-crawl.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Ha ha yeah right. I thought you just ignored Jets losses.
    That's Baddniss's MO.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    What was the answer to the trivia question above?
    The problem with that is 80% of Jets fans would get that wrong.

    Proclaiming PatsFanTX the winner with his undeniable and vast football knowledge, would have generated a 20-page thread.

    BTW, Sooth is on line 2, something about missed revenue generation for the site.

  15. #15

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

    Proclaiming PatsFanTX the winner with his undeniable and vast football knowledge, would have generated a 20-page thread.
    .
    LOL....I am finally enjoying this thread now. The "West-heimer Wisen-heimer" is finally getting his comeuppance. Gee , I am really sorry that the computer glich happened to erase everyone picks on the one weekend that you were about to win....

    How did you do in Week #1?

    Listen, to make it up to you, you can be the very first predictor in this week's Jets -Mia thread tomorrow morning. PM me your score prediction. But just remember, everyone will see your pick, and I TRULY BELIEVE the Jets will win in Week #3, so if you do one of your usual anti-Jet picks, all will see it....

    B.
    Last edited by Baddniss; 09-17-2012 at 07:56 PM.

  16. #16
    i think i predicted 30 - 10. ..that's close.

  17. #17

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Ha ha yeah right. I thought you just ignored Jets losses.
    Thats true. But in this case, there must have been a "bug" that got into our computer for this one game and spread a virus all around....

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    i think i predicted 30 - 10. ..that's close.
    Just beat me at 31-13. Both of us closer than Tx.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Just beat me at 31-13. Both of us closer than Tx.
    Vinnie, how the hell is 31-13 closer than 27-10?

    I nailed the Steelers exact score and was off 4 points on the Jets score.

    You were off 4 points on the Steelers and 3 points on the Jets.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Vinnie, how the hell is 31-13 closer than 27-10?

    I nailed the Steelers exact score and was off 4 points on the Jets score.

    You were off 4 points on the Steelers and 3 points on the Jets.
    The computer formula for The Winner is:

    The LESSOR of:
    a) The number of points away you are from the Winning team's score

    plus

    b) The number of points away you are from the correct Final score point spread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us