Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Went to Intercouse, PA B****es!

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like

    Went to Intercouse, PA B****es!

    Didn't get laid.



    Next year I'll drive a few miles down the road to Blue Ball, PA.


  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    How far away from Scotrun? (scrotum)

    Always made me chuckle on way to HS ski trips

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    :

    Be funny if the sign said "Named for a painful build up seminal fluid due to the inconsiderate machinations of a one way beeeotch"

    But that ways cool too.

    -

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a grad student in PA, I visited both locales. One other you might find interesting:


  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    As a grad student in PA, I visited both locales. One other you might find interesting:

    I wasn't even being greedy...

    I just wanted one in the bush.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Be funny if the sign said "Named for a painful build up seminal fluid due to the inconsiderate machinations of a one way beeeotch"
    -
    Well to be fair that's what the hotel was named for.

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Didn't get laid.



    Next year I'll drive a few miles down the road to Blue Ball, PA.

    I bet you bolted through Foreplay, Delaware to get there too, didn't you?

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, would you rather date a girl from Blueball or Intercourse?

    The high school sports rivalry must be epic....so long as they don't have to cross the border and play that team from Sandusky, OH.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went to Intercourse a few years ago - all I got was some awesome pretzels.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    How far away from Scotrun? (scrotum)

    Always made me chuckle on way to HS ski trips
    I knew I wasn't the only one that called it 'Scrotum'

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    So, would you rather date a girl from Blueball or Intercourse?

    The high school sports rivalry must be epic....so long as they don't have to cross the border and play that team from Sandusky, OH.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    If ever any of you make it to Ireland you might want to visit this village on the coast of Donegal ...



    If you are a fan of diving you might even want to join their scuba diving club

    http://www.muffdivingclub.ie/index.html




    Or at the very least, buy the teeshirt ...

    Last edited by Gangrene; 09-18-2012 at 01:18 PM.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    If ever any of you make it to Ireland you might want to visit this village on the coast of Donegal ...



    If you are a fan of diving you might even want to join their scuba diving club




    Or at the very least, buy the teeshirt ...
    Thanks for this, Gang. I now know where my ashes will be dispersed after my cremation.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly, if you're going to celebrate anything, Muff is most deserving.

    I'd spend all of my time there if I could.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like


    Would the people of this town refer to themselves as dildonians?

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    Jets Things Corporate HQ

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Googoots View Post
    Would the people of this town refer to themselves as dildonians?
    Maybe just 'dildos' for simplicity's sake. Dildoans?

    But Dildonian has a nice ring to it, like 'Macedonian'...

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot one from my days in PA:



    There is also a town in Austria named "F**king", but the language filter will not allow me to imbed the image.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thanks for this, Gang. I now know where my ashes will be dispersed after my cremation.
    You ashes would be eternally welcomed and spread all over Muff ... perhaps a group dive in your honor.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    You ashes would be eternally welcomed and spread all over Muff ... perhaps a group dive in your honor.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us