Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: NFL record

  1. #1

    NFL record

    The NFL has set a record with 19 teams at 1-1. The sky is not falling.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    The NFL has set a record with 19 teams at 1-1. The sky is not falling.
    Some 1-1 teams are much better than others.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Some 1-1 teams are much better than others.
    Very good point. Most don't have the unfortunate distinction of losing to the Tardinals at home.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    Very good point. Most don't have the unfortunate distinction of losing to the Tardinals at home.
    tx is right


    some of the 1-1 teams lost to playoff caliber teams on the road

    others lost to turd teams with backup quarterbacks before 70000 booing frontrunning chowderhead drunks at home

  5. #5
    can't believe either the Pats or Ravens will be 1-2 after week 3! unless they tie, which they won't. and that 1-2 team will be better than 3/4 of the rest of the teams in the league.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    tx is right


    some of the 1-1 teams lost to playoff caliber teams on the road

    others lost to turd teams with backup quarterbacks before 70000 booing frontrunning chowderhead drunks at home
    That only counts when it's not NE, remember?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    The NFL has set a record with 19 teams at 1-1. The sky is not falling.
    And we are #1 in the AFC East which we will tighten up after wuping the fish. This time we have something to prove, especially Mark and holMEs.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Ravens by 3 touchdowns

    better offense

    better defense

    better special teams


    the only advantage the Cheats have is better secret video cameras

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Ravens by 3 touchdowns

    better offense

    better defense

    better special teams


    the only advantage the Cheats have is better secret video cameras
    I like giving Tex crap as much as the next guy, but we all know deep down that spygate is fictional.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    The NFL has set a record with 19 teams at 1-1. The sky is not falling.
    It's either 18 or 20, but it can't be 19. I believe it is 20.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

    some of the 1-1 teams lost to playoff caliber teams on the road

    Hey SpunkGoo, you do realize that the Jets haven't beat a team with a winning record in over 20 months, right?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey SpunkGoo, you do realize that the Jets haven't beat a team with a winning record in over 20 months, right?
    what are you talking about? Jets beat the Bills last November when Buffalo was 5-2

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey SpunkGoo, you do realize that the Jets haven't beat a team with a winning record in over 20 months, right?

    Yeah but what a win that was

    Over the Pasts, in the playoffs, in the dirty Foxboro

    Great day

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,593
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey SpunkGoo, you do realize that the Jets haven't beat a team with a winning record in over 20 months, right?
    Lollerskates!

    thanks for curbing your hyperbole.

    edit: how many have the pats beaten in that same time? I'm not researching it, but just looking quickly at the seasons' results, not many.
    Last edited by stanner; 09-18-2012 at 11:09 AM.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    what's with the namecalling and insults, Tex

    I expect that from the likes of Vinny Patrollie, but not from a fine poster like you

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    It's either 18 or 20, but it can't be 19. I believe it is 20.
    It is 20.

    New York Jets ‏@nyjets
    An NFL record 20 teams including the Jets are 1-1. E. Allen breaks down the Jets' sked. What do you think?

  17. #17
    Now even Dolphins fans are talking about winning the AFCE because we're all 1-1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us