Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Landry and his penalties...and a stiff arm ques.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no way in hell.
    I get it!, I hate Smith , but seeing those 2 penalties on plays that extended that drive before the half killed us.

He plays with passion, but he is dead from the neck above, we need smart players.

Sadly we have no other option.

Veteran
    If Landry keeps this up we will have to change his name to Laundry.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    You live by the knife and the gun, you die by the knife and the gun. He has to harness some of this sh*t.

everyone wanted a gronk equalizer and we got one. a week ago wrs and tes alike were fearing this guy and many here were all giddy over it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    everyone wanted a gronk equalizer and we got one. a week ago wrs and tes alike were fearing this guy and many here were all giddy over it.
    He's fine don't listen to the naysayers out here. I would rather his style of play and penalties, then the absolute horrific tackling that was displayed by so many of the other Jet defensive players.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    He's fine don't listen to the naysayers out here. I would rather his style of play and penalties, then the absolute horrific tackling that was displayed by so many of the other Jet defensive players.
    right on! they would rather see eric smith on his knees watching the wr break away for a 99 yard td.

All League
    i love the guy, just what the Dr. ordered. We needed attitude at the safety position, his hard hitting and aggressive play will be in the heads of opposing receivers and thats what you want in a safety.