Thread: Jacksonville Jaguars Stadium Info

Jacksonville Jaguars Stadium Info

Going to be in Orlando for training the week of December 10th, so I am taking the opportunity to fly down early for the Jags-Jets game. My first road game

I am having trouble finding info online and/or trusting other websites. A few questions:

1) Do I need a parking pass in advance (MetLife style), or can I just pay at the gate?

2) Is tickets&tailgating packages the way to go? I already have the flights and hotel. I need tickets and tailgating

3) Any seat recommendations? I prefer lower levels

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm planning to make Jacksonville our annual road trip too

Get tickets thru Stubhub. Ive been checking and the prices are reasonable even for lower level on the Jets side.

Parking passes not needed I'm sure since there is plenty of space with the UD closed off by tarps to cover up the fact that the stadium is empty

Hopefully Tailgate Joe will be preparing his terrific road game spread for the occasion. Paying to eat there beats any other tailgate you could prepare on your own

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Get tickets thru Stubhub. Ive been checking and the prices are reasonable even for lower level on the Jets side.

Parking passes not needed I'm sure since there is plenty of space with the UD closed off by tarps to cover up the fact that the stadium is empty

Hopefully Tailgate Joe will be preparing his terrific road game spread for the occasion. Paying to eat there beats any other tailgate you could prepare on your own
    Speaking of TGJoe and Jax... I'm hoping he's still trying to get a group rate for lower level now that they have little hope of selling anymore season tickets...

Hall Of Fame
    A friend on Jet sAddicts got a group together. We will be parking at HOOTERS and taking a water taxi over to the game.

They might be sold out! But Jaguar fans seem not to want to go to the game. I live close by and if I hear of good ticket availability I will give eveyone a shout!

Please feel free to meet our group at Hooters and ride the taxi to the stadium.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    A friend on Jet sAddicts got a group together. We will be parking at HOOTERS and taking a water taxi over to the game.

They might be sold out! But Jaguar fans seem not to want to go to the game. I live close by and if I hear of good ticket availability I will give eveyone a shout!

Please feel free to meet our group at Hooters and ride the taxi to the stadium.
    current plans are to fly down on the 7th and stay on Amelia Island, rent a car and drive to the game.... can get middle level tickets jet side flight car and hotel for 550 each for the three of us

since blessedly you are here to provide local knowledge -- please advise if any of this plan is really stupid and makes no sense at all

Quote Originally Posted by eric1520 View Post
    Going to be in Orlando for training the week of December 10th, so I am taking the opportunity to fly down early for the Jags-Jets game. My first road game

I am having trouble finding info online and/or trusting other websites. A few questions:

1) Do I need a parking pass in advance (MetLife style), or can I just pay at the gate?

2) Is tickets&tailgating packages the way to go? I already have the flights and hotel. I need tickets and tailgating

We are going to be doing our thing down there, hauling the trailer and the whole TGJ tailgate party circus. We are parking at an offsite lot that is right next to the stadiums. They have bathrooms and stuff. We got some RV spaces for my trailer and to be able to spread out. We are parking in their First Down rv lot, they also have parking for regular cars for anyone interested. Here's the link,
    http://tailgatersparking.com

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Yes we will be there!

thanks for the info everyone, going to see what my buddy wants to do before I make a choice

Undrafted Free Agent
    By then Tebow will be starting.For JAX.:>

Jets Insider VIP
    my group is now down from three to two which probably makes the cost a bit lower

plenty more 2 seats available than having to find a 3 at stubhub

easier to find a room for 2 than for three

Jets Insider VIP
    plans finalized

Jetblue had a one day sale today only that got me round trip nonstop flight from JFK on Saturday, returning on Monday for 237 bucks (130 less than the best I could find yesterday on expedia)

So going down Saturday - back Monday - staying at Courtyard by Marriott

Tickets in upper 40 yard line-Jets side- section 437 row N - only 61 each including instant download

Quote Originally Posted by eric1520 View Post

where we sitting, and for how much