Thread: Jets at Miami. Whos going???

Jets at Miami. Whos going???

Me and some friends are flying down this weekend for the game. Anyone else on here making the trip? Or maybe know of any jets bars down there for after the win? Looking foward to going hope there's a large turnout of jets fans there.

My brother and I are going with a group from the south florida jetsfan club. We have 81 jets fans packing a bus normally used for dolphin fans from Duffys bar but the club has put a package together through the dolphins and its the second year. I didn't do it last year but I am glad I did this year. We will be hanging at the duffys tailgate party and by the duffys bus parking area. It should be a blast!

Jets Insider VIP
    hopefully the usual 30000 empty orange seats will be fully GREENED UP on Sunday

Jets Insider VIP
    Ill be there w my 7 year old son. It will be his 1st game.

Tailgate/BBQ?
    I will check that OTHER website...

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Tailgate/BBQ?
    I will check that OTHER website...
    Tailgate Joe usually makes the trip but it doesn't look like it this year. I think george jetfan from miami was inviting you to to look for the Duffy bus tailgate.

Practice Squad
    You might want to check this previous "Jets at Miami Who's Going" thread from last week...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=247535

As far as bars etc... nothing really stands out.

One if the issues is that the stadium is more or less half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, actually in the middle of nothingness in Mirimar.

So you've got nothing nearby to act as an anchor or magnet for fans, we're pretty much scattered all over the place.

Best bet is probably the group Tailgate discussed on that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Tailgate Joe usually makes the trip but it doesn't look like it this year. I think george jetfan from miami was inviting you to to look for the Duffy bus tailgate.
    Yeah, we decided on Jax instead this year. I'll be at the game this weekend, but not doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    But i think that bus is leaving from Plantation or Sawgrass or somewhere not very close to where I am at...(SouthBeach).

Practice Squad
    Is there a board moderator in the house?

If so, can we merge these two threads:

Jets at Miami. Whos going???

Jets vs Dolphins – Who’s going?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post

One if the issues is that the stadium is more or less half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, actually in the middle of nothingness in Mirimar.

Miami Gardens, for the record. Miramar is in Broward.

Veteran
    Just checked into team hotel. Go jets

Just got my tickets, section 113 behind Jets bench, row 1! Gonna try to smuggle in my Jets flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Ill be there w my 7 year old son. It will be his 1st game.
    Jets will win now, for sure & thus he becomes a lifelong Jets fan....some would consider that child abuse!

Veteran
    Sec 115 row 4

Quote Originally Posted by TGJoe View Post
    Just got my tickets, section 113 behind Jets bench, row 1! Gonna try to smuggle in my Jets flag.
    Good luck with that lol If you look to your left in the endzone you will see and hear loud Jets chants from our group. we have about 75 sitting together in 126 I believe

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Actually this is the first time in a number of years I actually won't be able to go to the Jets/Dolphins game in Miami, I'm kind of bummed about that....but I'll be there in spirit.

Practice Squad
    For those going tomorrow, here's today's shopping list:

* Rain poncho or giant plastic garbage bags, for Plan A. We're getting soaked in SoFla today (radar below) and tomorrow could be the same or worse.

* Sun block and a hat, for Plan B, cause it could end up just fine.

* If you want alcohol with your tailgate, get it today just in case. SOME areas of S FL still have Sunday blue laws. MOST do not any more, but SOME do.

Question

Charlie,

Do u hang out at Players? ...off of Linton in Del Rey?