Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question re: buying on Stubhub, etc...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    The guy that came to explain it to them at the gate told her that they just sell the same tickets over and over - the first one to show the printed tixx at the gate gets in, everyone else gets shut out. that night, by the time she tried to go in (a little before kickoff), he said he'd shut out a few people already, probably with the same tixx.

So if you do buy from craigslist, get in early.
    If someone sells you an eticket (from Craigslist or otherwise), they should send you the ticket directly from Ticket Exchange. Otherwise its essentially worthless.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    If someone sells you an eticket (from Craigslist or otherwise), they should send you the ticket directly from Ticket Exchange. Otherwise its essentially worthless.
    Good point! Same should go for ebay. Whenever I have a extra parking pass and sell it on ebay, I always try to send it thru ticket exchange (unless its close to the ticket cutoff time, at that point ill save the pdf and email that).

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamernyc34 View Post
    Good point! Same should go for ebay. Whenever I have a extra parking pass and sell it on ebay, I always try to send it thru ticket exchange (unless its close to the ticket cutoff time, at that point ill save the pdf and email that).
    I was able to get a fifth ticket to Coaches Club. So taken whole family. What food choices should I hit while I am there? All looks good online!, what would the younger kids like. Pretty happy to go. 49ers is a good game.