Thread: Hey Lawyers, advice on Woody's parking scam needed

Hey Lawyers, advice on Woody's parking scam needed

Not a lawsuit issue but a negotiating one. I'm sure lots of you got the email on upgrading parking from yellow to green for $10 a game, including lot E.
    So my buddy has club seats and a lot of friends from the Warren area drive up with him, but he is manic about being first out of the game. So we end up lugging tailgate stuff from one lot to the other.

Anyway, I upgrade thinking we can park in E with him (it clearly says lot E in the email) but apparently some E's are more equal than others. My upgraded passes only get me to E11, whereas club parking is E 1-10. I'm no better off than when we were in yellow D.

Seems to me there is a case to be made that the Jets should fork over passes to get me over with my buddy in the other "E". Just not sure how to approach it... Registered letter to Woody? Just brow beat the rep the scammed me into the upgrade? Don't want the $10/game back, just want what I thought I was buying. Thoughts?

Veteran

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Not a lawsuit issue but a negotiating one. I'm sure lots of you got the email on upgrading parking from yellow to green for $10 a game, including lot E.
    So my buddy has club seats and a lot of friends from the Warren area drive up with him, but he is manic about being first out of the game. So we end up lugging tailgate stuff from one lot to the other.

Anyway, I upgrade thinking we can park in E with him (it clearly says lot E in the email) but apparently some E's are more equal than others. My upgraded passes only get me to E11, whereas club parking is E 1-10. I'm no better off than when we were in yellow D.

Seems to me there is a case to be made that the Jets should fork over passes to get me over with my buddy in the other "E". Just not sure how to approach it... Registered letter to Woody? Just brow beat the rep the scammed me into the upgrade? Don't want the $10/game back, just want what I thought I was buying. Thoughts?
    Do you have club seats? If you don't, you can't park with you buddy!

Not a scam if you own club seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Not a scam if you own club seats.
    Club Parking is a brand new 7 Series

Yellow Parking is a Certified Pre-owned Five Series

Orange Parking is a three series bought at auction with a salvage title.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Club Parking is a brand new 7 Series

Yellow Parking is a Certified Pre-owned Five Series

Orange Parking is a three series bought at auction with a salvage title.
    Sar and his 330 disagree.

i can see parking being increased just like the prime seats. if you want to park close to the stadium it will cost you $100 or more and it wont matter what seats you have it will be about what you want to pay.