Thread: As a token of appreciation....

All League

As a token of appreciation....

its great to be back, many thanks to those who welcomed me back with open arms and even to those who $hit on me!!......i am giving you all a 100% DBAKE guarantee...

I usually save these for playoff times or really big games...and in all my years being on this board i have only done this i think 4-5 times....not exactly sure on that number but in all of those we were underdogs and won the game. that makes this gaurantee not as impressive but a sure thing none the less!!!

so call your "guy" if you have one...use it for your survivor pick.....put all 16 of your confidence points on it....

100% DBAKE GAURANTEE...the JETS will crush the Dolphins this week....it will not be close, TanneHole will be one confused rookie, Bush will have a catch and run or two cause bart and his slow twin harris cant run...but thats it.....i see dolphins maybe getting 10 points,,,,and final score somewhere in 31-10 range!

i dont wanna hear any BS...way to go out on a limb posts because playing the dolphins has not been easy as of late...and its on road and we are only a 3 point fav.....dont be affraid....DBAKE CALLS A LOCK!!!
    Last edited by DBAKE; 09-19-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Veteran

All Pro
    This makes me almost as confident as when Renfield paused from eating a spider to predict the coming of Count Dracula.

How did the other 4-5 times turn out?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'm not joking one bit when I say how much more nervous I am about this game now.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Who are you again?
    Really.

"I was a nobody and my claim to fame is that I got banned for a year and now that makes me a somebody. Thank you to ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ the one guy who helped get me reinstated so I can remind you that I was banned for a year and am now so grateful to be back. Did I tell you I was banned for a year?"

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Really.

"I was a nobody and my claim to fame is that I got banned for a year and now that makes me a somebody. Thank you to ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ the one guy who helped get me reinstated so I can remind you that I was banned for a year and am now so grateful to be back. Did I tell you I was banned for a year?"

SAR I
    Haha, SAR has good funnies on occasion.

Banned
    It's pretty bad when SAR gets on you for being an attention whore....

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Really.

SAR I

Ur funny. U love to be center of attention on this board with ur bs posts...who says I am trying to be "somebody" ...I am not trying to take ur attention u little crybaby. Get lost old man.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    How did the other 4-5 times turn out?
    Never been wrong on my 100%ers...as I am sure the "godfather" of the board SAR can tell you...as I am sure he researched it!!!

JETS in a rout!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    I'm not joking one bit when I say how much more nervous I am about this game now.
    Why because I am always right on these things??

Who u scared of? Tannehole ?? Reggie bush?? That defense??

We have 49ers next...we are coming off a loss...

No need to be nervous....boy wonder going off on Sunday!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    its great to be back, many thanks to those who welcomed me back with open arms and even to those who $hit on me!!......i am giving you all a 100% DBAKE guarantee...

I usually save these for playoff times or really big games...and in all my years being on this board i have only done this i think 4-5 times....not exactly sure on that number but in all of those we were underdogs and won the game. that makes this gaurantee not as impressive but a sure thing none the less!!!

so call your "guy" if you have one...use it for your survivor pick.....put all 16 of your confidence points on it....

100% DBAKE GAURANTEE...the JETS will crush the Dolphins this week....it will not be close, TanneHole will be one confused rookie, Bush will have a catch and run or two cause bart and his slow twin harris cant run...but thats it.....i see dolphins maybe getting 10 points,,,,and final score somewhere in 31-10 range!

i dont wanna hear any BS...way to go out on a limb posts because playing the dolphins has not been easy as of late...and its on road and we are only a 3 point fav.....dont be affraid....DBAKE CALLS A LOCK!!!

Ur funny. U love to be center of attention on this board with ur bs posts...who says I am trying to be "somebody" ...I am not trying to take ur attention u little crybaby. Get lost old man.

Never been wrong on my 100%ers...as I am sure the "godfather" of the board SAR can tell you...as I am sure he researched it!!!

JETS in a rout!!

Why because I am always right on these things??

Who u scared of? Tannehole ?? Reggie bush?? That defense??

We have 49ers next...we are coming off a loss...

No need to be nervous....boy wonder going off on Sunday!!