Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: As a token of appreciation....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

As a token of appreciation....

its great to be back, many thanks to those who welcomed me back with open arms and even to those who $hit on me!!......i am giving you all a 100% DBAKE guarantee...

I usually save these for playoff times or really big games...and in all my years being on this board i have only done this i think 4-5 times....not exactly sure on that number but in all of those we were underdogs and won the game. that makes this gaurantee not as impressive but a sure thing none the less!!!

so call your "guy" if you have one...use it for your survivor pick.....put all 16 of your confidence points on it....

100% DBAKE GAURANTEE...the JETS will crush the Dolphins this week....it will not be close, TanneHole will be one confused rookie, Bush will have a catch and run or two cause bart and his slow twin harris cant run...but thats it.....i see dolphins maybe getting 10 points,,,,and final score somewhere in 31-10 range!

i dont wanna hear any BS...way to go out on a limb posts because playing the dolphins has not been easy as of late...and its on road and we are only a 3 point fav.....dont be affraid....DBAKE CALLS A LOCK!!!
    Last edited by DBAKE; 09-19-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This makes me almost as confident as when Renfield paused from eating a spider to predict the coming of Count Dracula.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did the other 4-5 times turn out?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not joking one bit when I say how much more nervous I am about this game now.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Who are you again?
    Really.

"I was a nobody and my claim to fame is that I got banned for a year and now that makes me a somebody. Thank you to ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ the one guy who helped get me reinstated so I can remind you that I was banned for a year and am now so grateful to be back. Did I tell you I was banned for a year?"

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Really.

"I was a nobody and my claim to fame is that I got banned for a year and now that makes me a somebody. Thank you to ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ the one guy who helped get me reinstated so I can remind you that I was banned for a year and am now so grateful to be back. Did I tell you I was banned for a year?"

SAR I
    Haha, SAR has good funnies on occasion.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's pretty bad when SAR gets on you for being an attention whore....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Really.

SAR I

Ur funny. U love to be center of attention on this board with ur bs posts...who says I am trying to be "somebody" ...I am not trying to take ur attention u little crybaby. Get lost old man.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    How did the other 4-5 times turn out?
    Never been wrong on my 100%ers...as I am sure the "godfather" of the board SAR can tell you...as I am sure he researched it!!!

JETS in a rout!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    I'm not joking one bit when I say how much more nervous I am about this game now.
    Why because I am always right on these things??

Who u scared of? Tannehole ?? Reggie bush?? That defense??

We have 49ers next...we are coming off a loss...

No need to be nervous....boy wonder going off on Sunday!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    its great to be back, many thanks to those who welcomed me back with open arms and even to those who $hit on me!!......i am giving you all a 100% DBAKE guarantee...

I usually save these for playoff times or really big games...and in all my years being on this board i have only done this i think 4-5 times....not exactly sure on that number but in all of those we were underdogs and won the game. that makes this gaurantee not as impressive but a sure thing none the less!!!

so call your "guy" if you have one...use it for your survivor pick.....put all 16 of your confidence points on it....

100% DBAKE GAURANTEE...the JETS will crush the Dolphins this week....it will not be close, TanneHole will be one confused rookie, Bush will have a catch and run or two cause bart and his slow twin harris cant run...but thats it.....i see dolphins maybe getting 10 points,,,,and final score somewhere in 31-10 range!

i dont wanna hear any BS...way to go out on a limb posts because playing the dolphins has not been easy as of late...and its on road and we are only a 3 point fav.....dont be affraid....DBAKE CALLS A LOCK!!!

Ur funny. U love to be center of attention on this board with ur bs posts...who says I am trying to be "somebody" ...I am not trying to take ur attention u little crybaby. Get lost old man.

Never been wrong on my 100%ers...as I am sure the "godfather" of the board SAR can tell you...as I am sure he researched it!!!

JETS in a rout!!

Why because I am always right on these things??

Who u scared of? Tannehole ?? Reggie bush?? That defense??

We have 49ers next...we are coming off a loss...

No need to be nervous....boy wonder going off on Sunday!!