Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knowshon Moreno

i dont know why the jets didnt pick up d j ware when the giants cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by JUMBOJET View Post
    The Jets should look to trade for him. Could have allot of upside on a new team and wouldnt cost that much as he's no longer starting in denver.
    Seriously? He looked like the biggest jag on the field in that Monday night game. We already have a bust of a RB, I don't want to trade for another.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Seriously? He looked like the biggest jag on the field in that Monday night game. We already have a bust of a RB, I don't want to trade for another.
    it seems all our playmakers at wr te and rb are just jags.

All Pro
    can we stop with the "trade our picks for other team's garbage RB's" threads. Why throw away picks on other teams JAG RB's who have miles on them when we can save them and try to find our own stud who is young and cheap.

This teams next stud RB will be found in the draft, not at the bottom of another team's depth chart.

I say we draft RB high next year, we have to. We've spent the past few seasons addressing Defense, it's time to draft a playmaker on offense.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    it seems all our playmakers at wr te and rb are just jags.
    and yet, you wanted the Jets to "pick up d j ware"...

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    and yet, you wanted the Jets to "pick up d j ware"...

lol...
    ware added to this bunch might have taken over the #1 spot. he was cheap and wouldnt have cost us those coveted draft picks that we cant seem to get right anyway.

All League
    ware added to this bunch might have taken over the #1 spot. he was cheap and wouldnt have cost us those coveted draft picks that we cant seem to get right anyway.
    like I said, Lol...

like I said, Lol...
    whats your answer then to fix the rb position on this team? i dont see any nfl player listed with the name lol.

All League
    whats your answer then to fix the rb position on this team? i dont see any nfl player listed with the name lol.
    Would I have wanted the Jets to add a Trent Richardson, or David Wilson from the draft? Sure. Or a Free Agent/Trade of a big time RB like Arian Foster? Sure. But, they didn't, because things didn't fall that way.

But to add a "jag" like DJ Ware, who was beat out by Wilson, Scott & Brown, is pointless.

Let's give Powell, Greene & McKnight the ball. They'll be fine... and all better options than Ware.

Would I have wanted the Jets to add a Trent Richardson, or David Wilson from the draft? Sure. Or a Free Agent/Trade of a big time RB like Arian Foster? Sure. But, they didn't, because things didn't fall that way.

But to add a "jag" like DJ Ware, who was beat out by Wilson, Scott & Brown, is pointless.

Let's give Powell, Greene & McKnight the ball. They'll be fine... and all better options than Ware.
    have you seen how good all the giants rbs are? similiar to the wr position on that team. ware could have been a decent pickup and the price was right.

still cant locate that lol guy?

Trade for Ben Tate or draft Marcus Lattimore

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    You give this offense MJD & then see how much Mark improves!
    Look at the offensive picture thread regarding Greenes running & how he never makes anyone miss a tackle & replace that with MJD!
    The Jets Oline is making holes to run through, problem is Greene has absolutely no shiftiness.
    The run where Greene got dinged up by basically putting his head down & stumbling into the defender would have been a touchdown with any top back in this league! Actually, McKnight probably takes that to the house.
    Greene will lose his starting job, Sparano will not put up with him much longer & he'll be relegated to more of a closer type back to pound a tired defense & move the chains.
    Jets Oline will get better running the ball if in fact Ducasse can play well enough to beat out Slauson.
    Night & day difference in straight line power between those two players, Ducasse is a very strong MOFO, he just needs comprehend his assignments.
    so your argument is for sanchez to be good we need a top 3 RB in football? if so...we are in trouble my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    so your argument is for sanchez to be good we need a top 3 RB in football? if so...we are in trouble my friend.
    We need RBs that can run for 1st downs!
    The line is making holes, but we are always moving at 3 yard clips.
    Very hard to do that in todays NFL

I thought Moreno was going to be a really good NFL player. What a disappointment.

If Knowshon Moreno is the answer, then the question is:

"What current backup RB possesses a similar size and skill set to the current backup RB for the Jets and would be a colossal waste of a future draft pick if traded for?"

Jets Insider VIP
    please god NO

You give this offense MJD & then see how much Mark improves!
    Look at the offensive picture thread regarding Greenes running & how he never makes anyone miss a tackle & replace that with MJD!
    The Jets Oline is making holes to run through, problem is Greene has absolutely no shiftiness.
    The run where Greene got dinged up by basically putting his head down & stumbling into the defender would have been a touchdown with any top back in this league! Actually, McKnight probably takes that to the house.
    Greene will lose his starting job, Sparano will not put up with him much longer & he'll be relegated to more of a closer type back to pound a tired defense & move the chains.
    Jets Oline will get better running the ball if in fact Ducasse can play well enough to beat out Slauson.
    Night & day difference in straight line power between those two players, Ducasse is a very strong MOFO, he just needs comprehend his assignments.
    MJD would be heavenly on the Jets!

We need RBs that can run for 1st downs!
    The line is making holes, but we are always moving at 3 yard clips.
    Very hard to do that in todays NFL
    Hell yeah! And the ones who are built to do that on this current team are Powell and McKnight. Greene is better in a closer type role

I see we're playing Madden again.

All Pro
    I like the idea of grabbing Jackson. Makes sense on a couple levels - though might be wishful thinking.

Moreno's not as bad as people here are saying, but he does have an issue with ball security. Which i loathe.