Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carton Brutal On Mehta Right Now

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Carton Brutal On Mehta Right Now

Apparently, Carton is claiming some COACH in the JETS FRANCHISE is feeding Mehta insider info trying to undermine Mark Sanchez.

Tune in right now...

Basically, Carton was reading an article written by Mehta recently and allegedly, the article had a variety of details etc. that implicated that someone within the Jets org, most likely a coach according to Boomer and Carton from what they can see, is feeding Mehta details, info etc that are pretty much making Mark Sanchez look poorly.

Carton went further to say that someone is clearly undermining Mark and is trying to stab him in the back...

Apparently he is going to say who it is soon...

Anyone see/hear any of this?
    Last edited by SouthTown; 09-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would a coach do that?

Doesn't make sense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke with my unnamed sources about half an hour ago, and I can confirm that it was Rex who fed the info to a Dinosaur who then tipped Mehta off. At this time, I cannot confirm the type of Dinosaur that was involved.

#Mehta’ing

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN

Here is his Twitter with the links to the story.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carton was referencing this portion of the article:

The play designed by Tony Sparano in a dark room in Florham Park days earlier was brilliant.

Sparano put his quarterback in an ideal position this time. Sanchez’s play action to Bilal Powell got the Steelers’ four linemen flowing right to left, while he rolled free in the opposite direction.

The Jets formation had two receivers to Sanchez’s right: Stephen Hill in the slot and Holmes split wide just outside the numbers. Steelers safety Ryan Clark lined up in a stack formation behind linebacker LaMarr Woodley, who was covering Hill, in Pittsburgh’s Cover-2 look (two safeties splitting the field).

Sanchez’s misdirection prompted Clark to take a few steps forward to guard against a quarterback run, which left the middle of the field vacant. Holmes froze cornerback Ike Taylor with a textbook double move — faking an out route before running free on a post to the middle of the field. He was open for what should have been an easy touchdown to give the Jets a 14-6 lead and an avalanche of momentum.

But it didn’t happen. Worse yet, it set the tone for later in the game.

With his team trailing, 13-10, Rex Ryan didn’t have enough faith in Sanchez to get the Jets into field-goal range before halftime,
    after they took over at their own 31-yard line with 57 seconds left and two timeouts.

By comparison, the Colts trusted rookie quarterback Andrew Luck in a similar situation against the Vikings on Sunday. Indianapolis took over at its 36-yard line with 1:11 left before halftime and two timeouts. Luck went 4-for-6 for 64 yards on the drive, including a 30-yard touchdown pass to extend the Colts’ lead.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1162663

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where was this story after week 1? Jets fans should get used to nonsense like this from the media after every Jet loss. Its fabricated nonsense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carton is very friendly with Sanchez.

That said, I hope the entire team boycotts talking to Mehta. He is a clownish troll. May have surpassed Cimini.

BTW, Mehta and the DN win. Because there is no such thing as bad publicity. Mission Accomplished, as far as they are concerned. If the fans want to fight back, stop clicking on links and following on Twitter. The power of ignore.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 09-19-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Rex leave his house with a knife last night, but he may have been going to Roots Steak House.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I saw Rex leave his house with a knife last night, but he may have been going to Roots Steak House.
    BREAKING NEWS: Rex leaves house with a knife. With his recent comments about RB Spiller running like OJ, it makes sense that Ryan probably killed someone last night.

#Mehta’ing

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mehta was so good when he first started...he's turned to complete and utter trash

That being said-- the quoted part from the article seems OK to me...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I constantly try to give Mehta a hard time on Twitter for writing such crap and for constantly stirring the pot...most times, he replies with a Twitter message to the tune of, "stay classy. have a great day!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could people stop being so gullible. It was a rainy Tuesday night with NO
    sports played in NY. So what do you do if you're a radio host, blow up
    a story in the news and let it carry you for 4 hours

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post

Carton went further to say that someone is clearly undermining Mark and is trying to stab him in the back...

Tebow

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Could people stop being so gullible. It was a rainy Tuesday night with NO
    sports played in NY. So what do you do if you're a radio host, blow up
    a story in the news and let it carry you for 4 hours
    You are right.

But still, I am sick of Mehta. Guy sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How bout our O play like the Steelers O, goes both ways. Way too much micromanagement.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    but I thought we fired Schotty already?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Tebow
    The Knife would end up 2 feet short on the floor

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to think Manish was pals with Schotty, the way he always defended Schotty and bashed Sanchez. Maybe its Tebow, I know hes not a coach but Manish has a crush on Tebow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rob Carpenter ‏@robcarpenter81
    Welp! Seeing all the Tweets about my comments on MM and Cimini I guess it's pretty clear. Trolls gonna troll

Rob Carpenter ‏@robcarpenter81
    @Mike_Colquhoun Keeping it real is one thing. Trolling for a story is another.

Dude sounds worse than Cimini in my playing days!