Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama now up by 8% in Virginia

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...8db_story.html

Days after one of the worst diplomatic events in recent times (now totally scrubbed from the news, as with most recent U.S. Foreign Policy failings and disasters), the entire news media in a multi-day frenzy over Romney's disdain for the takers in our society (as if that was held back to the right moment, like right after we lose a Diplomatic Mission to murder and pillaging), and Obama's lead GROWS to 8% in a key battleground state, a formerly, recently, red state.

This says so much about two things. The ultimate power of the emdia to shape opinion by choice of coverage and choice of non-coverage and type/style/editorial of coverage, and the absolute failure of a candidate that Mitt Romney is.

The (R) Party may as well give up. They're simply that bad at politics.

CNN's Political headlines today:

ELECTION CENTER

How Bad is it for Romney? FULL STORY | WHAT HE SAID | OPINION: IT'S NOT OVER FOR ROMNEY YET
    Romney sticks with 47% message Borger:
    What's wrong with Romney Opinion:
    Mitt not better off as Latino
    Obama 50%-Romney 45% in new poll
    Swing state poll: Romney favors rich
    Letterman gets Obama's take
    Carter grandson: 'Poetic justice'
    The 47%: 4,000 millionaires
    Facebook Ticker: Ryan says words 'inarticulate'

Politics
    King: For Romney, how bad is this?
    Borger: A businessman's approach
    Obama speaks out on Romney video
    Romney stands by message caught on tape
    4000 millionaires in Romney's '47%'
    Story behind leaked Romney video
    Ryan urged to 'take the gloves off'

Opinion
    What's wrong with Romney the candidate
    Romney's real feelings about GOP
    Politics by mob in China and Mideast
    Who wins from foreign policy?
    What if U.S. stops policing the world?
    What's behind Mitt meltdown
    Why do women still lag in journalism?

Not a single article or comment on the Obama Tape where he embraces "Redistribution". To dismiss the power of this.....

Of course, Liberals (and liberal media) are all onboard the redistribution polict wagon:
    I followed the link to another link to a third link looking for the data (ie registered voters, likely voters et al) and all I seen was the poll questions.

Are these results from an online poll?

Oh and I love the last question; Do you define yourself as a...

Democrat 32%
    Republican 24%

LMAO
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 09-21-2012 at 04:20 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    “you can’t change Washington from the inside; you can only change it from the outside.”
    - Barack Obama, 9/20/12

And that, folks, will have more legs than the "47%" video because discussion of that video leads to dialogue that Obama would rather not engage in - namely that he's redistributing wealth for votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Tax dodging via loopholes. Legal? Unfortunately. Enough people will hold this against him to guarantee a loss though. This isn't the court of law, it's the court of public opinion.

Dimwitted based on? As i said..going to england for a goodwill tour, insulting their country, and having a headline crying Mitt the Twit in less than 24 hours. Insulting half of the US during what he thought was a private friendly party and winding up on youtube. Trying to make a $10,000 bet during a primary in a recession....you know....just stupid s*** successful politicians don't do. He's just a dumb, unlikable guy. You can't polish a turd.

Mormon - not a nail in the coffin, but certainly won't help.

Don't ask me about who the successful republicans would have been, I'm not a republican. Just someone who doesn't come across as stupid or pompous. I'm sure there are plenty. Perhaps Ryan.
    Romney must have read your post. He decided to release a tax return that showed he dodged taxes by paying $2M worth in 1 year. We need more tax paying turds like that! That's how much B. Hussein has shelled out to cover up his "history"...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Romney must have read your post. He decided to release a tax return that showed he dodged taxes by paying $2M worth in 1 year. We need more tax paying turds like that! That's how much B. Hussein has shelled out to cover up his "history"...
    How much did he tithe to his god, flush hole jet?

How much are you capable of accepting to vote for a candidate that sends cash money to a god that hates your god?

Stop being a ***** and go on record here:

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    How much did he tithe to his god, flush hole jet?

How much are you capable of accepting to vote for a candidate that sends cash money to a god that hates your god?

Stop being a ***** and go on record here:

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Relative to the false statement (OK, blatant lie) a few posts prior from some cipher about my "whining" about others, this ^ is the kind of post I would complain about...My expectation is that at least a word of caution from someone, anyone whose function it is to do soshould appear as ^ clearly is not meant to rebut or discuss but only to pointedly incite.

If this kind of language and tone falls within the TOS, I'll be only too happy to issue a suitable response anon.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Yeah but you weren't supposed to get a tax-dodging, dimwitted, mormon stiff.
    It's as if you traded Kellen Clemens for Patrick Ramsey. You could have pulled the names of twenty republican senators and governors out of a hat and at least five, if not ten, could have crushed the incumbent president during a recession.

The names Santorum and Gingrich obviously don't belong in the hat.
    Something is very wrong when Republicans candidates have to pass today's The God Test in order to represent the party. It's going to kill their ability to lead and govern. GOP will always get some mope that's been beaten to death by whichever church. Sad as hell.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 09-21-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    The story says he paid an additional $600,000 in taxes because of not taking whatever deduction he left on the table.

Too bad it smells like he hedged his bets; and he was right. Bully on him anyway; that's a big chunk of money to wave farewell.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Oblamebush's palace guards in the criminal liberal media will support and cover for him right up until the polls close on election night....
    +1

Ofcourse the polls are going to have Obama up 8% in Virginia with the busloads of illegal immigrants the dims are sending to the polls.