Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: So does this team ever pull the plug on Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    Game manager? Why not check his stats and then come back to me? How many of those guys on the list have won 4 playoff games? Do your research and then come back to me. How many has Dalton won? Schaub? Freeman? Palmer? What about everyone favorite loser Matt Ryan, he has won ZERO playoff games. Why wasnt he a game manager as you put it and he maybe could have won a big game or two? Let me guess Turner,Gonzalez,White,Jones and one of the best Olines in football wasnt enough for him? Yet you knock our guy who is literally playing with 2nd tier guys? Get a grip and knock it off because you have no clue.
    How about that Sanchez performance! He is fighting Gabbert as the worst QB in the league

Sanchez wins again. I'll take the wins. Even though the entire organization seems hell bent on sabotaging him, WRs included.

Sanchez probably has another year or two of shelf life. I would really love to see what he can do with a good offensive coach and talent around him. This wont happen under the Tannenbaum/Ryan regime.

All Pro
    FWIW, more than a few of his 'incompletions' include passes that hit open receivers in the back because they forgot to turn and look, as well as easy drops. Every QB has them, but it seems to be Sanchez is getting more than usual so far this season.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    FWIW, more than a few of his 'incompletions' include passes that hit open receivers in the back because they forgot to turn and look, as well as easy drops. Every QB has them, but it seems to be Sanchez is getting more than usual so far this season.
    Why do you think this is? Is it the coaching?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Why do you think this is? Is it the coaching?
    Seems plausible. There seem to be a lot of problems this season that we could attribute to poor coaching. Very disappointing.