Thread: Marco Verratti

Jets Insider VIP

Marco Verratti

PSG spent over 100 M€ over the off season bringing in Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva or Lavezzi. But the best signing might be this Italian kid.

19 year old holding midfielder who was in Serie B last year.. WOW, Holy sh*t is this kid good. I had never heard of him before. Wise beyond his years, a vista and technical qualities through the roof.

Pirlo’s replacement is found. Italian team is set at that position for the next decade.

All League
    Mods, please change to "Mario Verratti, I think I love you, Brah"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    PSG spent over 100 M€ over the off season bringing in Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva or Lavezzi. But the best signing might be this Italian kid.

19 year old holding midfielder who was in Serie B last year.. WOW, Holy sh*t is this kid good. I had never heard of him before. Wise beyond his years, a vista and technical qualities through the roof.

Pirlo’s replacement is found. Italian team is set at that position for the next decade.

yeah yeah yeah but the real question is does he look good in speedos?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    yeah yeah yeah but the real question is does he look good in speedos?

Good to see you Turk. Sleeping much?

You'd love this kid. Now that we're in the CL, if you get a chance to watch a game, keep your eyes peeled...and you know how hard it is for me to say something positive about an Italian

Never heard of him, thanks for the heads up I'll look out for him in future.