Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Suicide Pool picks this week

  1. #1

    Suicide Pool picks this week

    who you got?

  2. #2
    Anyone left in your league after the Pats/Cardinals game?

  3. #3
    saints at home vs chiefs.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    saints at home vs chiefs.
    I got them too...no way they start off 0-3 and lost at home two times in row...

  5. #5
    Watch out for the Chiefs... That's a good team there. Cassel is not a bad QB and they don't have a bad coach either. Romeo will find his way to 8 wins.

    My pick would either be Dallas or Pittsburgh.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kjmass1 View Post
    Anyone left in your league after the Pats/Cardinals game?
    half went out in both my pools. if giants lost would of been 3/4

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Watch out for the Chiefs... That's a good team there. Cassel is not a bad QB and they don't have a bad coach either. Romeo will find his way to 8 wins.

    My pick would either be Dallas or Pittsburgh.
    i looked at those games too. i generally don't like picking road teams though. 14 of 16 home teams won this past weekend. amid all the criticism on the jets, part of it is that they were on the road.

  8. #8
    I think Dallas is the pick this week.

    Tempting to go with Chicago, since they're home against STL and they have little future value bc of their schedule, but except for Dallas vs. Cleveland in Week 11 Dallas doesn't either.

    Staying away from New Orleans since they're hardly a "lock" and are incredibly popular in most Survivor Pools.

    I've used Chicago (Week 1) and Cincy (Week 2) so far. In my experience you've really gotta preserve using your dominant, juggernaut teams until the end of the season or have little chance of winning.

  9. #9
    Pittsburgh looks like the safest pick of the week. Am tempted to take Indy at home vs. Jacksonville. Gabbert is terrible. My philosophy is not so much who you pick, but who you pick against.

  10. #10
    the only picks I see are chicago and NO. I don't pick road teams

  11. #11
    I had NO last week so don't ask me.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,482
    Take the Jets this week. There is no way they lose this week. None.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,784
    I'm slightly nervous about having to rely on a road team, but I'm going with SF this week

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    I'm slightly nervous about having to rely on a road team, but I'm going with SF this week
    SF is a safe pick this week but they have a TON of value in future weeks where you'll regret having picked all of the good teams early on and can't use them again.

    New Orleans isn't the safe bet that people think they are. Not by a long shot.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    SF is a safe pick this week but they have a TON of value in future weeks where you'll regret having picked all of the good teams early on and can't use them again.

    New Orleans isn't the safe bet that people think they are. Not by a long shot.
    Buffalo put up 38 i tiink no may out up 50

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  16. #16
    Survival pool means pick the best bet. No sense in looking at values of teams in the future because you need to win EVERY week. It`s just dumb thinking. But go ahead. Save the good bets for when you can`t use them because you lost.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us