Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 9/20

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sparano on whether Tebpw will at more than 3 snaps this week: "We'll see what happens. I don't go in with any number"

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Sparano, reminded that this is the first time since game that reporters have been able to talk to him: "I can't help ya."

Sparano says he doesn't want to talk about #Jets game last Sunday against #Steelers. Says his mind "is in a different place."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sparano on whether Tebpw will at more than 3 snaps this week: "We'll see what happens. I don't go in with any number"

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Sparano, reminded that this is the first time since game that reporters have been able to talk to him: "I can't help ya."

Sparano says he doesn't want to talk about #Jets game last Sunday against #Steelers. Says his mind "is in a different place."
    maybe sparano never left metlife after the bills game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sparano is just one of those Parcells guys that really believes in driving the focus towards the next game.

The media is full of a bunch of babies...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    hopefully this nike troll's posting will end shortly

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    I can understand Sparano wanting to look forward, but this was first access since Pitt. Last wk, he answered Buf-related questions -- a win.

Sparano news conference gets testy. He refused to answer questions about Pitt game: "My mind is in a different place."

Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSJets
    Big focus for #Jets offense this week per Tony Sparano, "We've got to be better on third down."
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-20-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    I can understand Sparano wanting to look forward, but this was first access since Pitt. Last wk, he answered Buf-related questions -- a win.

Sparano news conference gets testy. He refused to answer questions about Pitt game: "My mind is in a different place."

Where my mind has been since hearing of your hiring, Tony. Flummoxed, even.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Thanks for passing on some enlightening information, C Mart. This was evident last season also... even with some different receivers.
    Hopefully these are correctable mistakes on the OL/RB mishaps and they learn from watching the gamefilm areas to improve. Hill got to get more balls, enough of coddling inept Holmes and his diva bull$hit. Hill is the #1 and Tone can get the frank and beans

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianjetsfan View Post
    After seeing this i have come to the conclusion that Sanchez canít throw to his left.

That would be a pretty silly conclusion to make...wasn't the deep throw to Kerley down the left side?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, Sparano. I'm glad we are treating the media like $hit this week. A nice change of pace.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I love how much it bothers the media and especially Cimini that he wasn't answering questions about Pitt game.

boo hoo. move on and write a story about what's coming up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    so greene can't run, catch or block, yet has somehow managed to earn the starting rb job on the nyj. it all makes sense to me now.
    Because Rex is such a good judge of talent. We have a few of these on the D too.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    LOL I love how much it bothers the media and especially Cimini that he wasn't answering questions about Pitt game.

boo hoo. move on and write a story about what's coming up.
    I love it too. It ruins their whole day, I would do it every week. Hopefully Rex learns from Tony how not to get trolled by the media. Rex always answers a question fine, then keeps talking off the cuff for reasons only known to him and that's when he says something stupid. Give them nothing, make them earn their paychecks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelors III View Post
    I love it too. It ruins their whole day, I would do it every week. Hopefully Rex learns from Tony how not to get trolled by the media. Rex always answers a question fine, then keeps talking off the cuff for reasons only known to him and that's when he says something stupid. Give them nothing, make them earn their paychecks.
    Exactly

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks CMart, what would we do without you?

The thing that stood out was how many times i read 3rd and Long...ouch.
    Unless Greene shows his worth vs Miami, im taking down my signature.
    That'll show him.