Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 62

Thread: New Jet in Town?

  1. #21
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Does he drive a car < or > a BMW 330?
    It's a 2013 328i. A 330 is an ancient, used car.

    SAR I

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Where are you, Morristown?
    No.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No.
    Morris Township?

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Morris Township?
    No.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Does he drive a car < or > a BMW 330?
    I thought you were in Howell abama?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Does he drive a car < or > a BMW 330?
    M3 ... Fixed

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No.
    Intercourse, PA?

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    I don't know why I started this I don't even care about this player.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I don't know why I started this I don't even care about this player.
    Unless he is a starter and suits up every Sunday. Thanks for trying to share some 411 with the board. I'm here on a need to know basis & don't really need to know where you live, but if it's LaRon Landry I hope he brought his monkey Gucci with him. I think NJ allows exotic pets don't they?

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Unless he is a starter and suits up every Sunday. Thanks for trying to share some 411 with the board. I'm here on a need to know basis & don't really need to know where you live, but if it's LaRon Landry I hope he brought his monkey Gucci with him. I think NJ allows exotic pets don't they?
    No it's not him, I have nothing but starters around me lol, Limo.

  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No.
    Do any white people live in your area?

    (trying to narrow it down)

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Do any white people live in your area?

    (trying to narrow it down)
    lol, all white including the players now, 50 and 67 are gone.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No it's not him, I have nothing but starters around me lol, Limo.
    You must have a good handicap too then. Ironic thing is much like being in the military, players come & go every season so it must be interesting to see the turnstile of neighbors.
    Let us know when you have confirmation. (-;

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    You must have a good handicap too then. Ironic thing is much like being in the military, players come & go every season so it must be interesting to see the turnstile of neighbors.
    Let us know when you have confirmation. (-;
    No, it's only 4 or 5 players. Faneca was dying when I told him his house was built on top of all our empty beer cans from 8th to 12th grade.

  15. #35
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    lol, all white including the players now, 50 and 67 are gone.
    Eric Smith? No, wait...

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    So I just heard another Jet moved into my town, so now I have to go confirm this.............
    Cool story Bro, tell it again!

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,600
    330

    It's 2 greater than 328.

    Just sayin'.


  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    Cool story Bro, tell it again!
    About as cool as that belt buckle.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    330

    It's 2 greater than 328.

    Just sayin'.

    plus 35 hp.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's a 2013 328i. A 330 is an ancient, used car.

    SAR I
    my neighbor leased his daughter one of those for like $219 a month nice car.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us