Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: New Jet in Town?

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    my neighbor leased his daughter one of those for like $219 a month nice car.
    That's funny! My daughter is after me for this car too. Cute car.

  2. #42
    Mods please dump this crap thread

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    That's funny! My daughter is after me for this car too. Cute car.
    I assume you mean the 328i ... Weak engine. Really weak. Feels like a toy.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,680
    For the record, he lives in Chatham, NJ...just outside Morristown and Madison (or inside, depending on your point of view).

    Home of Nick Mangold and a number of other Jets.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,238
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    For the record, he lives in Chatham, NJ...just outside Morristown and Madison (or inside, depending on your point of view).

    Home of Nick Mangold and a number of other Jets.
    rat.

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,238
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Mods please dump this crap thread
    And take this hard guy with it.

  7. #47
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    rat.
    Who cares man? Keeping all these obsessive Jets fans in suspense because some Jet moved into your neighborhood? Come on. Let's just win a ****ing game Sunday and then we can start playing the, "my neighbor is Ellis Lankster" game.

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,238
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Who cares man? Keeping all these obsessive Jets fans in suspense because some Jet moved into your neighborhood? Come on. Let's just win a ****ing game Sunday and then we can start playing the, "my neighbor is Ellis Lankster" game.
    This kills some time, if someone gets interested that's not my fault, just some fun instead of some of the usual garbage posted on here, I'll post my own.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    This kills some time, if someone gets interested that's not my fault, just some fun instead of some of the usual garbage posted on here, I'll post my own.
    Fair.

    So just tell these guys who moved in. It's not that big of a deal.

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,238
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Fair.

    So just tell these guys who moved in. It's not that big of a deal.
    Obviously it's not a big deal, to me anyway.

  11. #51
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    my neighbor leased his daughter one of those for like $219 a month nice car.
    Cheapest lease is $399 for a base model, costs $34,000

    My lease is $549 for a luxury model, costs $50,000

    You can get a Kia for $219.

    SAR I

  12. #52
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,238
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Cheapest lease is $399 for a base model, costs $34,000

    My lease is $549 for a luxury model, costs $50,000

    You can get a Kia for $219.

    SAR I
    Why bother.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Why brag about how much you overpaid for your meh car SAR??

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by sg3; 09-21-2012 at 08:17 AM.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Why brag about how much you overpaid for your meh car SAR??
    Exactly. Only teenaged girls drive those around here.

    BMWs are status symbols to those who don't have money.

    Driving one is a huge achievement to only the poor, and leasing is the cheapest, phoniest way to do it.

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Exactly. Only teenaged girls drive those around here.

    BMWs are status symbols to those who don't have money.

    Driving one is a huge achievement to only the poor, and leasing is the cheapest, phoniest way to do it.

  16. #56
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Exactly. Only teenaged girls drive those around here.

    BMWs are status symbols to those who don't have money.

    Driving one is a huge achievement to only the poor, and leasing is the cheapest, phoniest way to do it.
    If that helps you sleep at night.

    SAR I

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Exactly. Only teenaged girls drive those around here.

    BMWs are status symbols to those who don't have money.

    Driving one is a huge achievement to only the poor, and leasing is the cheapest, phoniest way to do it.
    Spot on.

    Now imagine if your wife was the one paying for a majority of it. I imagine that might bruise a fragile ego enough to seek out constant validation from faceless internet acquaintances.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Spot on.

    Now imagine if your wife was the one paying for a majority of it. I imagine that might bruise a fragile ego enough to seek out constant validation from faceless internet acquaintances.
    Ouch!

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Spot on.

    Now imagine if your wife was the one paying for a majority of it. I imagine that might bruise a fragile ego enough to seek out constant validation from faceless internet acquaintances.
    LOL....spot on too

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Cheapest lease is $399 for a base model, costs $34,000

    My lease is $549 for a luxury model, costs $50,000

    You can get a Kia for $219.

    SAR I
    i believe he traded in a honda to get the payments lower. but heres the current offer no trade in required.

    Current 328i Sedan Special Offers

    2012 Lease Offer

    $359*/month for 36 months. $750 Loyalty Cash included in payment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us