Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good article!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Coming from a Pats troll, with a Pats coach as his user name, ripping a Jets team at every opportunity?

Wow.....Pathetic actually. PatsFanTex type pathetic
    You are quite the bung hole idiot. I hate the Pats but do admire the fact that they have a hell of lot more rings than this team has and that Brady is an outstanding QB. Maybe you believe all the BS coming from this Jet team but they even though they are getting better they are still along way away from competing against teams like the Giants, 49'ers and Ravens. However you are a prime example of what dropping out of school can do to one's brain

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    What revelation happened this season that suddenly made you sour on him? Pretty much confirms what I thought about alot of guys who hate Sanchez, you guys have no idea what QB's around the league actually look like week in and out.
    Ummm these folks are actually fantasy football goons!!

They are down on Sanchez whether he actually has a significant QB rating, completed 70% in a game, has WR who can't catch the ball or run proper routes (indeed their was a whole thread on this yesterday concerning Holmes) or not, it doesn't matter they are insane in their ridiculous complaints and CONSTANT thread after thread after thread after thread of constant BELLYACHING!!!

Good Grief

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    You are quite the bung hole idiot. I hate the Pats but do admire the fact that they have a hell of lot more rings than this team has and that Brady is an outstanding QB. Maybe you believe all the BS coming from this Jet team but they even though they are getting better they are still along way away from competing against teams like the Giants, 49'ers and Ravens. However you are a prime example of what dropping out of school can do to one's brain
    Got it now bbelichick52...you hate the pats BUT love and admire their ***rings***their wicked wondahful hunky quarterback and pretty much everything about them which explains why every snarky post you have ever made about "your" Jets condemns something or someone.

Yup you are not a troll...NAH...not at all

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Ummm these folks are actually fantasy football goons!!

They are down on Sanchez whether he actually has a significant QB rating, completed 70% in a game, has WR who can't catch the ball or run proper routes (indeed their was a whole thread on this yesterday concerning Holmes) or not, it doesn't matter they are insane in their ridiculous complaints and CONSTANT thread after thread after thread after thread of constant BELLYACHING!!!

Good Grief
    They are themselves are trolls & I've come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    RayRay
    Blahahahahahaha

Bump. Sorry to hijack but the petty retardness...just read the article and stop going off topic..FFS (FOR FU%KS SAKE..)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Nice read thanks for posting. Like he says, on what planet is a 95 passer rating not good enough? If your QB posts that and the team is still underperforming, it's time to look at the surrounding pieces.
    Nailed it

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I think you need a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Got it now bbelichick52...you hate the pats BUT love and admire their ***rings***their wicked wondahful hunky quarterback and pretty much everything about them which explains why every snarky post you have ever made about "your" Jets condemns something or someone.

Yup you are not a troll...NAH...not at all

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing! No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy, if you wear a wig to hide to the scars and learn to control the slobbering.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Coming from a Pats troll, with a Pats coach as his user name, ripping a Jets team at every opportunity?

Wow.....Pathetic actually. PatsFanTex type pathetic
    Idk, Tex, as annoying as he used to be, was always much more passive aggressive with his posts, and honestly never really responded just by calling people idiots (and not supporting that position at all except saying how great another team is).

Plus I think Tex has really come around a little. This loser is just a hater who makes unfounded attacks on posters, instead of refuting an argument with logical, rational support for his position.

Go home and stick to namecalling on your local elementary school recess yard bro.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Vegi5894 View Post
    Idk, Tex, as annoying as he used to be, was always much more passive aggressive with his posts, and honestly never really responded just by calling people idiots (and not supporting that position at all except saying how great another team is).

Plus I think Tex has really come around a little. This loser is just a hater who makes unfounded attacks on posters, instead of refuting an argument with logical, rational support for his position.

Go home and stick to namecalling on your local elementary school recess yard bro.
    Well said sir, well said !!!!!