Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Thread worthy?

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    I think Borgo would disagree.

    But still very nice
    Why would I have a problem with that gorgeous rump? I'd enjoy that thing until the cows came home. I'm happy for Mark and hope he is exploring all avenues (or boulevards, s the case may be).

    I saw the shot yesterday but didn't think it would be allowed. Kudos, DD.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Why would I have a problem with that gorgeous rump? I'd enjoy that thing until the cows came home. I'm happy for Mark and hope he is exploring all avenues (or boulevards, s the case may be).

    I saw the shot yesterday but didn't think it would be allowed. Kudos, DD.
    Indeed.

    And to hell with the TOS.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a quick way to get over going 10-27.

    Sad state of affairs when the question has to be asked if a shot of a nice ass is thread-worthy. Wish the dude who started the "some Jet moved into my town, but I'm not gonna tell you who it is or where I live" thread asked the same question.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    I imagine there will be several of these hanging from Mark's locker (and my headboard) this weekend.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least we know why Mark's head wasn't in the game last week!

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    How many more posts is this patriot troll going to.be allowed to make referring directly to me??

    At least a dozen just today and I only see those of his 57000 posts that unfortunately Jet fans choose to repost in quotes...


    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Fair point.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    sg3 probably has it on ignore.
    TX, pls stop talking about sg3.

    sg3, please don't talk about TX.

    You'll both be subject to timeouts and lose a portion of recess if I see anymore bickering.

    Everyone happy?

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Fair point.



    TX, pls stop talking about sg3.

    Will do.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Fair point.



    TX, pls stop talking about sg3.

    sg3, please don't talk about TX.

    You'll both be subject to timeouts and lose a portion of recess if I see anymore bickering.

    Everyone happy?
    crash is in a no nonsense mood today!

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    crash is in a no nonsense mood today!
    I'm salty. I'm booked on a 5:25 flight to MIA, sans wife and kids.....on AA. If I get there by Sunday, it'll be a miracle.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    crash is in a no nonsense mood today!
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I'm salty. I'm booked on a 5:25 flight to MIA, sans wife and kids.....on AA. If I get there by Sunday, it'll be a miracle.
    LOL. Have a few cocktails, before you know it you will be in sunny Miami. In the meantime, I think we should all stand clear.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I'm salty. I'm booked on a 5:25 flight to MIA, sans wife and kids.....on AA. If I get there by Sunday, it'll be a miracle.
    God speed!

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignoramus [ˌɪgnəˈreɪməs]
    n pl -muses
    an ignorant person; fool

    [from legal Latin, literally: we have no knowledge of, from Latin ignōrāre to be ignorant of; see ignore; modern usage originated from the use of Ignoramus as the name of an unlettered lawyer in a play by G. Ruggle, 17th-century English dramatist]
    Interesting that it a Latin word and the plural is not Ignorami or Ignoramae
    Last edited by EM31; 09-21-2012 at 01:25 PM.

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Fair point.



    TX, pls stop talking about sg3.

    sg3, please don't talk about TX.

    You'll both be subject to timeouts and lose a portion of recess if I see anymore bickering.

    Everyone happy?
    PatsFanTX > Gary Moore > sg3

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    PatsFanTX > Gary Moore > sg3




    -

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I'm all for getting behind this

  17. #37
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    God speed!
    Good news....flight was on time and i havent gotten punched in the face yet. Things looking up.

  18. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well with Dustin Keller out another week Sanchez was looking for his new Tight End! I think he found it.

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a penis hanging down over her headboard??????

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Good news....flight was on time and i havent gotten punched in the face yet. Things looking up.
    Winning! Don't worry you still have time for the Jets to ruin your weekend.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us