Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90

Thread: The Unnofficial Giants Panthers Gameday Thread

  1. #41
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    816
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's depressing watching the giants be this good....

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayRay View Post
    Anthony Schlegel.
    Did you read the next part of my post? He qualifies.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for nothing but they aren't even covering Barden.

  4. #44
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Carolinas secondary that bad?

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Giants Unstoppable offense tonight.

    Eli Manning

    Patchwork offensive line

    FA runningback cut by 7 prior NFL teams

    2 WR, 1 drafted in the 3rd round 3 yrs ago and a FA who took the league by storm 1 yr ago.


    Take Eli off thr field and what would happen to this unstoppable offense?

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carolina WTF

    Disgusting

  7. #47
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    816
    Post Thanks / Like
    This game is perfect example of how bad our RB situation is....

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    The key is the Giants skill players at the RB, TE and WR position are so much better than our players that it is a JOKE!!!!

    How can we expect to win against teams with this kind of disparity and the Giants OL is playing lights out!!!

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Panthers are getting so destroyed you almost wonder if they can even recover from a loss like this. This is the type of loss that lingers the whole season

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    The Giants Unstoppable offense tonight.

    Eli Manning

    Patchwork offensive line

    FA runningback cut by 7 prior NFL teams

    2 WR, 1 drafted in the 3rd round 3 yrs ago and a FA who took the league by storm 1 yr ago.


    Take Eli off thr field and what would happen to this unstoppable offense?
    A good QB would be fine here Eli hasn't been TOUUCHED and Eli has had up to 7 seconds and beyond to throw!!!

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    The Giants Unstoppable offense tonight.

    Eli Manning

    Patchwork offensive line

    FA runningback cut by 7 prior NFL teams

    2 WR, 1 drafted in the 3rd round 3 yrs ago and a FA who took the league by storm 1 yr ago.


    Take Eli off thr field and what would happen to this unstoppable offense?
    Exactly, Eli is great. His arm is huge.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    The key is the Giants skill players at the RB, TE and WR position are so much better than our players that it is a JOKE!!!!

    How can we expect to win against teams with this kind of disparity and the Giants OL is playing lights out!!!


    No my friend,this is what happens when a QB is feared.This is what a franchise QB is supposed to do.

    He's supposed to make everyone around him better just by his presence..The only people that fear Mark Sanchez are the Father's of Daughters.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    game JUST ABOUT OVAH

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    No my friend,this is what happens when a QB is feared.This is what a franchise QB is supposed to do.

    He's supposed to make everyone around him better just by his presence..The only people that fear Mark Sanchez are the Father's of Daughters.
    LOL...you dolt now franchise QB's have superhuman abilities to make the players around him perform? How exactly does that work, is it magic, an aura or is there some potion they need to concoct?

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cam Newton's rep is going in the toilet. This is the first time most of the country is watching him at NFL level and it's real ugly

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised no one made mention of the Giants decision not to sit on a 20-0 lead with 55 sec. & 2 TO's going into the half as oppossed to the Jets with...

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEED JET GREEN View Post
    This game is perfect example of how bad our RB situation is....
    Sadly I agree with this, the Giants 3rd stringer looks more explosive than Greene...

  18. #58
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Carolina Defense looks like sh.t!

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    I'm surprised no one made mention of the Giants decision not to sit on a 20-0 lead with 55 sec. & 2 TO's going into the half as oppossed to the Jets with...
    Giants got the ball with 1:30 and had to punt. Not sure what you are getting at.

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    I'm surprised no one made mention of the Giants decision not to sit on a 20-0 lead with 55 sec. & 2 TO's going into the half as oppossed to the Jets with...
    Well they do have Eli Manning, who without question is a far superior QB to Sanchez. And they are playing the Panthers D, if you could call that a D

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us