Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Unnofficial Giants Panthers Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    The Giants Unstoppable offense tonight.

Eli Manning

Patchwork offensive line

FA runningback cut by 7 prior NFL teams

2 WR, 1 drafted in the 3rd round 3 yrs ago and a FA who took the league by storm 1 yr ago.

Take Eli off thr field and what would happen to this unstoppable offense?
    And doing it without David Diehl, Ahmad Brashaw and Hakeem Nicks. Maybe Tim Tebow will close the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Barden is his 4th yr is finally coming on..a 3rd round pick from 2009. He would have been labeled a bust on JI for the past 3 season
    It is easy to develop players when you have depth on the roster. The Jets are always giving away draft picks

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Ah, that's ok you can come fumble for the Jets staff and fans love fumbling.

This reminds me of our thanksgiving game against the Cowboys, you get all excited because your team finally has a big national TV appearance and then they get absolutely embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    No my friend,this is what happens when a QB is feared.This is what a franchise QB is supposed to do.

He's supposed to make everyone around him better just by his presence..The only people that fear Mark Sanchez are the Father's of Daughters.
    Great one. Mark does not have this,Mark does not have than,enough

All League
    Espn and nfln told me cam newton was the best ever, what's going on?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Espn and nfln told can newton was the best ever, what's going on?
    I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Espn and nfln told me cam newton was the best ever, what's going on?
    Can we cross him off the list of QBs we wish we had?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm getting mines.

Hall Of Fame
    Does Cam know he is still down 23-7 after that TD? He looks like a fool doing his Superman in the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Can we cross him off the list of QBs we wish we had?
    Threw for over 4k yards, 21 Tds, ran for another 700 yards and 14 Tds... Also completed over 60% of his passes. All as a 22 year old rookie.

The kid is a stud.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Threw for over 4k yards, 21 Tds, ran for another 700 yards and 14 Tds... Also completed over 60% of his passes. All as a 22 year old rookie.

The kid is a stud.
    Hopefully for him he times his studliness with wins, winning is the only stat that matters.

the giants draft well we dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Hopefully for him he times his studliness with wins, winning is the only stat that matters.
    Curtis Martin shouldnt be in the HOF? I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Does Cam know he is still down 23-7 after that TD? He looks like a fool doing his Superman in the end zone.
    Holmes told him that is how you celebrate a TD when you're getting blown out

Jets Insider VIP
    Curtis Martin shouldnt be in the HOF? I disagree.
    Comparing the two, really.

The kid is a stud.
    I disagree.

He has tremendous potential, but people jumped the gun last year. 2 fantastic games to start the year that weren't representative. He's above-average right now, which is very good for a 2nd year QB.

Stud? Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I disagree.

He has tremendous potential, but people jumped the gun last year. 2 fantastic games to start the year that weren't representative. He's above-average right now, which is very good for a 2nd year QB.

Stud? Time will tell.
    Agreed. He struggled throwing 2nd half of last season and that has carried over to this season. Teams have a year of game film on him now and he doesn't look nearly as dynamic.

I don't want to make the comparisons to Vince Young, but I recall Young having some amazing moments his rookie season and then really struggled in year 2. I expect Cam will have a much better career but we could see a similar soph slump

the qb stirs the drink but you need to provide him with the ingredients to make the drink in the first place.