Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 9/21

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    More appropriate, what will be your excuse when the jets win.
    First of all, your status is deplorable. Second, we should win this game by 10+ points. Just watched the Giants, on a short week, on the road, destroy a Carolina team. But our guys need more sleep.

Last edited by DDNYjets; 09-21-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Jet Fan View Post
    Glad everythings honkey dorey for those with no standards.
    Honkey dorey?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    First of all, you should be banned for your status. Second, we should win this game by 10+ points. Just watched the Giants, on a short week, on the road, destroy a Carolina team. But our guys need more sleep.
    here's a suggestion, young fella

let the mods worry about who or whom should be banned and for what they should be banned for.

you spend half your posts around here politicking for bannings of other posters that you don't agree with. The mods do a terrific job of handling that responsiblility without input from you

just sayin

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    here's a suggestion, young fella

let the mods worry about who or whom should be banned and for what they should be banned for.

you spend half your posts around here politicking for bannings of other posters that you don't agree with. The mods do a terrific job of handling that responsiblility without input from you

just sayin
    You're right. Which is why I edited my post before you quoted it. The mods are excellent.

I self-corrected. Something more people should learn to do.

But I will completely disagree with the bolded part, if you care to discuss we can PM. But what I will say is that those who live in glass houses . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    letting players sleep in?, cutting down practice and meeting times?? Is this a joke?? Sleeping in and decreasing preparation time is supposed improve the team??
    Players are people too. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That's what happens when your defense can not create turnovers or get off the field on 3rd down.
    That statement makes no sense. One offense is always going to have as many opportunities as the other teams offense. Jets O just couldn't get first downs or maintain any drives after the first quarter. I think jt was the Jets D that suffered from the Os inability to do anything with the football. Jets D gave the O plenty of chances in the second half.

All Pro
    You know I get that the jets played with their heads up their asses last week, but if we come out of this week with a win and the patsies lose, how many will be complaining?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Tha'ts what happens when your coaching staff is a bunch
    of useless morons who don't take a QB out of the game
    after he gets crushed and can't think.

Too bad we don't have a back up with a history of
    crushing the Steelers under high pressure on their
    home field, oh wait, we do.

First off, the Broncos/Steelers game was in Denver. Sanchez beat the Steelers in Pitt 2 seasons ago.

Secondly, Tim Tebow sucks.

All Pro
    Lets wear out the team, and send them to play in the extreme humidity. Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
    You know I get that the jets played with their heads up their asses last week, but if we come out of this week with a win and the patsies lose, how many will be complaining?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
    Nobody. That's a nice (and possible) thought - Baltimore can't stand the thought of being 1-2 any less than the Pats.

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    LaRon Landry says he was fined by the #NFL for a horse-collar tackle vs. #Steelers. Says he'll "dispute it."

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    LaRon Landry says he was fined by the #NFL for a horse-collar tackle vs. #Steelers. Says he'll "dispute it."
    He should. Not sure if he will win but that wasn't a "bad" horse collar. Incidental and I thought he let up.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    First of all, your status is deplorable. Second, we should win this game by 10+ points. Just watched the Giants, on a short week, on the road, destroy a Carolina team. But our guys need more sleep.

your post made me glance at your stats and wow... 23 posts a day if you joined Oct 1! Not saying it's good or bad, just amazing you have that much time on your hands.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Oh oh.....

Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Bart Scott just had to be separated from reporter Dan Leberfeld in the locker room. Bizarre scene.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Oh oh.....

Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Bart Scott just had to be separated from reporter Dan Leberfeld in the locker room. Bizarre scene.
    Ohhhhhhh boy. To be fair, I everyone in Jets history has come close to snapping at him. He actually tweeted a shot at Joe Namath earlier this week.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    your post made me glance at your stats and wow... 23 posts a day if you joined Oct 1! Not saying it's good or bad, just amazing you have that much time on your hands.
    It doesn't require much time to look at a computer or iPhone screen. I usually log on 3 or 4 times a day. And the site doesn't get blocked at work. Plus Tapatalk.

All that said, I agree. It is a bit much.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Tweets
    2m Greg Logan ‏@GregLogan1
    Scott objected to having his picture taken. He hasn't been talking formally to media but kibitzers with some beat writers #nyj

7m Greg Logan ‏@GregLogan1
    Lb Bart Scott gets into minor locker room tiff with Jets blogger Dan Leberfeld. #nyj another day in the life.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    Damn Paparazzi!

https://twitter.com/HubbuchNYP
    Incident triggered by Leberfeld taking a phone pic of Scott, who responded by telling him to “get a life.” Threats & puffed chests ensued.

Rookie
    Tha'ts what happens when your coaching staff is a bunch
    of useless morons who don't take a QB out of the game
    after he gets crushed and can't think.

Too bad we don't have a back up with a history of
    crushing the Steelers under high pressure on their
    home field, oh wait, we do.

One game, with a lot of Pitt's players out, doesn't make a "history"....... AND, the playoff game was in Denver, not Pitt.

But, by all means, don't let facts get in the way of takin' a shot at your team.

wish bart scott would bring some of that aggression and nastiness on the field on sundays.