Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: First Time at Coaches Club- Need Advice

  1. #1

    First Time at Coaches Club- Need Advice

    So I was able to get tickets to take whole family to Coaches Club to 49ers game. Once in a lifetime experience. Taking kids aged 5-12 and wife.

    Want to make most of it. Have some questions.

    What time does it open, what time does it close?

    Is there a special parking lot just for us?

    Any food I should eat, must eat type food.

    Do cheerleaders or players or anyone come around to do autographs.

    Do they have something the kids would like?

    Any celebs chefs or anything? I saw Bobby Flay has a section of his own.

    Can you get lunch and dinner in deal? It is a one pm game. So with kids lunch time is usually 12 noon, dinner time 5 pm so a one pm game with kids works out good.

    Pretty excited about going. Was going to do it for a preseason game but got this game.

    Trying to map out day to make the most of it. Thanks

  2. #2
    Congrats!

    Call the super-special Coaches Club hotline for answers to your questions.

    SAR I

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,931
    They may have a Chucky Cheeese?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Congrats!

    Call the super-special Coaches Club hotline for answers to your questions.

    SAR I
    I bet there is really a phone number, be nice to me and I have Tebow bring you over a T-bone steak during game, He has like three hours to kill every game day so perhaps we will run some errands for us important folk.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Congrats!

    Call the super-special Coaches Club hotline for answers to your questions.

    SAR I
    Haters gonna hate!

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,148
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Haters gonna hate!
    If you had seats above the lower level and in the end zone to boot Eagle...

    Youd be jealous of those in the lower level sideline too

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    So I was able to get tickets to take whole family to Coaches Club to 49ers game. Once in a lifetime experience. Taking kids aged 5-12 and wife.

    Want to make most of it. Have some questions.

    What time does it open, what time does it close?

    Is there a special parking lot just for us?

    Any food I should eat, must eat type food.

    Do cheerleaders or players or anyone come around to do autographs.

    Do they have something the kids would like?

    Any celebs chefs or anything? I saw Bobby Flay has a section of his own.

    Can you get lunch and dinner in deal? It is a one pm game. So with kids lunch time is usually 12 noon, dinner time 5 pm so a one pm game with kids works out good.

    Pretty excited about going. Was going to do it for a preseason game but got this game.

    Trying to map out day to make the most of it. Thanks
    Your celebrity thread or your attempted usurping of the other Tix thread, related to Coaches Club, wasn't enough to let everyone know you have Coaches Club?

    But, I guess JI wouldn't be what it is today without duplicative and attention grabbing threads, so by all means.....

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,836
    How far is your club seat from the big screen?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Your celebrity thread or your attempted usurping of the other Tix thread, related to Coaches Club, wasn't enough to let everyone know you have Coaches Club?

    But, I guess JI wouldn't be what it is today without duplicative and attention grabbing threads, so by all means.....
    Sorry, move it to the other thread, did not see the ticket thread on my main log on it did not appear.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us