Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 70G Apology

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    If that 70k stops one Afghani from killing an American soldier, it's worth it.
    70k and perversion of our constitutional values is too high a price to pay for the lives of our soldiers, or our citizenry. The military exist solely to protect our freedom.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RostqHkiYDg

Here's the ad.

Is it even an apology?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RostqHkiYDg

Here's the ad.

Is it even an apology?
    Maybe not, but it's no better. Our elected officials have no place accepting or "rejecting" the viewpoints of private citizens. Hilliary's first comment should've been sufficient. The U.S. Government has nothing to do with the video, and that should include having no opinion on it whatsoever.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    The apology.
    Then today, the Pakistan government had a holiday for workers so they could protest against the U.S.
    The GOOD news. 17 dead Pakistanis today in riots.

Overall, the Moslems are killing each other in droves. That's great news. In Libya, Palistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq and especially in Syria. The more the merrier. I couldn't care less about the human tragedy. BS.
    They ALL hate us regardlesss of what Obama says. The more of them die the fewer to try and kill us.
    Nice to know you couldn't care less about the human tragedy. When you finally shuffle off this mortal coil, I'll be sure not care less about you either.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    When you finally shuffle off this mortal coil, I'll be sure not care less about you either.
    I'm sure he's simply devastated that Internet Poster "JoeyStyles" will not lament his passing.

/endsarcasm

I like to think a few folks here are semi-decent e-friends. I don't expect any of them to lament my passing with more than a joke and a Warfist gif.

So lets not overstate our own importance here.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm sure he's simply devastated that Internet Poster "JoeyStyles" will not lament his passing.

/endsarcasm

I like to think a few folks here are semi-decent e-friends. I don't expect any of them to lament my passing with more than a joke and a Warfist gif.

So lets not overstate our own importance here.
    If you're gonna quote my name, at least spell it correctly. Not too much to ask.

I'm sure he could care less about what I think. I'm aware of that, but thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway. My point was his comment showed a callous disregard for the potential loss of life. A Muslim (not Moslem) life is no more or less precious than the life of a Christian, or a Mormom or a Wiccan. Same value. For him to say he could care less about the tragedy says a lot about him, none of it good. These are human lives we are talking about.

Maybe if you stopped playing internet bodyguard, he could respond himself.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    If you're gonna quote my name, at least spell it correctly. Not too much to ask.
    I'z wouldz, butz I'z findz thouze whoze addzz extraz ZZZzzzzzz'a toze wordz rarelyz dezervz zuch rezzzspectzzz.

Conzider myzelf duly chaztized, Mz. Stylez.

I'm sure he could care less about what I think. I'm aware of that, but thanks for bringing it to my attention anyway
    You're welcome.

My point was his comment showed a callous disregard for the potential loss of life. A Muslim (not Moslem) life is no more or less precious than the life of a Christian, or a Mormom or a Wiccan. Same value. For him to say he could care less about the tragedy says a lot about him, none of it good. These are human lives we are talking about.
    The idea that all human life is equally valuble is not a universally held opinion.

In fact, the very Muslims you defend here do not, in at the very least a VERY meaningful minority, do not hold that opinion.

Unlike our friend Palmetto, they actually act on that disagreement of ideas.

Maybe if you stopped playing internet bodyguard, he could respond himself.
    Lol, if either of us needed a bodyguard, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's be me. Not former soldier and rich man P.D., but if he wants to chime in our you, he certainly can as well.

If you want to limit who can respond, I suggest taking your reply to P.M. Posting in public invites public comment.