Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Scott restrained from kicking Dan Leberfeld's ass

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    He actually friggin asked Fatcessa if he knew a good lawyer earlier....

Fatty said "well, if he actually hits you I know one".
    LOL. What tools.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's unfortunate that the national media don't understand that Leberfeld is just resorted to being a ****-stirrer...

He's been doing this crap for the last several years. Anyone who watches the press conferences knows that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. What tools.
    I know you hate him...but Carton this morning "fell asleep" on the air... then snapped awake. Boomer was crying he laughed so hard.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He actually friggin asked Fatcessa if he knew a good lawyer earlier....

Fatty said "well, if he actually hits you I know one".
    What a surprise the first place Leberfeld goes to run to is Francessa.

I am sure is playing the Mr. Innocent role and making it out to be all Bart's fault.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Win/win, lebatard gets punched and bart scott gets suspended.
    And Demario Davis has the opportunity to get extended playing time, to make some plays...and show what he can do.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if Bart could only get his hands on the oppossing team, that would be awesome

What a JOKE of professional athlete

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Can the Jets revoke his credentials? Its not like he is from a major media outlet, why put up with things like that if they dont have to.
    They absolutely can.

I think though that he started out as an intern or something with the Jets so they have some history with him. I have to believe though he's pushing the limits.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    It's unfortunate that the national media don't understand that Leberfeld is just resorted to being a ****-stirrer...

He's been doing this crap for the last several years. Anyone who watches the press conferences knows that.
    I've always been amazed at how Mangini and Rex have been able to keep their composure when being asked questions by this guy at the post-game press conferences. Ever since they started airing them on SNY I've been watching with a 'what kind of idiotic question will Leberfeld ask' suspense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @DWAZ73: Leberfeld has been covering the Jets for 18 years. He puts locker room shots on his site regularly. ...

@DWAZ73: I think Bart took offense because Dan took a photo of him Wed, too, when a female reporter was chatting with him _ causing her to get upset.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know you hate him...but Carton this morning "fell asleep" on the air... then snapped awake. Boomer was crying he laughed so hard.

-
    That's funny. They love to rip Mike. Probably because they've had to grovel at the feet of the WFAN "over-lord (load?) when they first started on the air.

I'm not a fan of Carton (I hope he sends Howard a weekly royalty check), but I laugh hysterically when he launches into his Mad Dog impersonation.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Bart Scott to Leberfeld: "I'll smack the sh*t out of you!"

Leberfeld to Scott: "I'll sue you!"

Classic exchange.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 09-21-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    the jets need to revoke his credentials as mentioned. set an example.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Deadspin: Bart Scott chats with a Jets writer. "I'll smack the **** out of you" http://t.co/EXr6bPMP

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Bart Scott to Leberfeld: "I'll smack the sh*t out of you!"

Leberfeld to Scott: "I'll sue you!"

Classic exchange.
    Although highly improbable, how insane would it have been if Leberfeld took a huge right from Scott and didn't flinch. Then picked Scott up and dumped him head first into a laundry bin full of dirty jocks and other equipment? My life would be made.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 09-21-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    That's funny. They love to rip Mike. Probably because they've had to grovel at the feet of the WFAN "over-lord (load?) when they first started on the air.

I'm not a fan of Carton (I hope he sends Howard a weekly royalty check), but I laugh hysterically when he launches into his Mad Dog impersonation.
    +1

Def. a Howard suckboy. Been listening to alot of old Howard on Sirius and been laughing my arse off as I drive. His new shows with all the AGT talk is a little ponderous (and not in the southside way)

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @HubbuchNYP: I can't believe I'm writing this, but the more I learn about the background of this situation, the more I think Bart Scott had a point.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

+1.....And his Suzyn Waldman.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayRay View Post
    I don't see what the fuss is all about. If Scott had lunged at him, he surely would have missed him.
    +1

And probably given Sanchez or Revis another concussion in the process.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    I've always been amazed at how Mangini and Rex have been able to keep their composure when being asked questions by this guy at the post-game press conferences. Ever since they started airing them on SNY I've been watching with a 'what kind of idiotic question will Leberfeld ask' suspense.
    +1

Also I wonder how they deal with the constant "Dan Leberfeld, Jets Confidential" line every time he asks a question. No other reporter introduces themselves before every question they ask in that media room and he's been doing it for ages. I get a kick out of it every time I hear it on Jets Open Mic/Jets Post Game Live I watch.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this leads to the Jets restricting some media access. Seems like some media people are trying to attach themselves to the Jets by any means necessary. This doosh is irrelevant and he got his name in the news today and got on with Fatty. Leberfeld wins b.c we are talking about this.