Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets win division at 10-6

Practice Squad

Jets win division at 10-6

It is going to happen, but it is going to be a grueling process. Every game grinding to the very end. I would not have it any other way. In case you are wondering NE finishes 10-6 as well. We will win tiebreaker, New England losses:
    Cards,Ravens,Broncos,Jets once, niners, eagles. Hell they might even lose one more. I see us getting 10 wins, as soon as we thump the dolphins we will shock the world and take the niners, you guys always say how hard it is to travel west, they are coming to our house, texans will put us in check and pats will take the first one, after that we will gain some momentum, we might win 11, you boys need to get positive, it could be worse. I would love a super bowl, but as long as we get to watch all season with a chance for playoffs i am happy. we almost squeaked in last year with a couple more wins. I really believe the sanchise will be top 5 eventually hell brady was older than him when he first started i think. dont have time for all the back up info

Only if they start Tebow ASAP.

I love the enthusiasm, I hope it happens because there will be a SAR I onslaught.

The arizona win over the pats was huge. It put the division right into play for the Jets.

If the Pats lose against the Ravens which I think most would agree has a decent chance of happening then they have to go to Buffalo. If Buffalo were to win all of a sudden now Buffalo is in the division race and the Pats are on the outside.

Not to mention that I think the Jets will beat the cardinals since they have 10 days off and I think they will split with the Pats.

Factor in that the next 5 games are brutal for the Pats

at Baltimore, at Buffalo, vs. Denver, at Seattle, vs. Jets

they could easily have 2 more losses and they still have to play San Fran and Houston. If you factor the Hernandez injury and the welker saga right now anything can happen.

The jets and this fanbase need to just focus one week at a time. Forget the EXPERTS, THEY BLOW. A win, a buffalo and pats loss and now things get really interesting.

Thank you cardinals.

Practice Squad

Exactly

Ray ray miss going to bring the pain Sunday night, we just need to take care of the fins

Practice Squad

Your welcome V,

How long to sign up to make that post number 1

I've been drinking and this is the first thread I see ... priceless ...

Unless Brady get injured 10 wins isn't getting it done.

10-6 dream on. more like 6-10. Crappy coaches an very little talent.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I think 11 will take it this year. I don't see the Pats beating the Ravens this weekend. But they will certainly be focused coming off a terrible performance vs the Cardinals.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ncjets76 View Post
    jets win division at 10-6

... would love to see it ...

... it would seem to be difficult for pats to lose that many ... but none of us thought they'd lose to the cards either ...

... let's take care of business like we're supposed to sunday ... then split the 49ers & Houston at home ...

l_j_r

Veteran
    I'd be happy with anything over .500 and a chance for the wildcard.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    10-6 dream on. more like 6-10. Crappy coaches an very little talent.
    So with this "very little talented" team....this "crappy coaching" staff managed to make the AFCCG 2 out last 3 years? U can say one of the 2... But not both cus somebody is holding up their end.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    When was the last time the Jets finished less than .500? When under Ryan and Sanchez?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    One bad game against the best franchise in the sport....coming off a big loss, as we were coming off a big win...and ur just hoping for anything over 500??

We are going to dismantle the dolphins, something like 31-10.... Then win one of the 2 at home against 49ers/texans.

By the time this defense hits it's stride in the second half of the season, against our weak schedule...u will be hoping for much more then a wild card!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    When was the last time the Jets finished less than .500? When under Ryan and Sanchez?
    I get ur point and agree....but it's not like they have a LONG history u need to google to get that answer!!! And last year was damn near close!!

All League
    Correct: a ****ty game against the cards is not keeping sissy boy Brady from getting at least 11. And if we don't split with them this year...it's def. Wild card.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    I mean anything over 8-8 is an improvement over the last season and that should be our goal. I don't care if we go in the playoffs as #1 in AFCE or just getting a wildcard.

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    One bad game against the best franchise in the sport....coming off a big loss, as we were coming off a big win...and ur just hoping for anything over 500??

We are going to dismantle the dolphins, something like 31-10.... Then win one of the 2 at home against 49ers/texans.

By the time this defense hits it's stride in the second half of the season, against our weak schedule...u will be hoping for much more then a wild card!!
    I hope you're right. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a SOJF. That's not my kind of thinking.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Agree...

The only scenario that I come up with...that has the Jets winning the AFCE...is where the Jets sweep the Pats. and tie them at 11-5.

IMO...this is a low percentage possibility. But you never know

Hall Of Fame
    actually, we're going 11-5.