Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weather in Miami!

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    ground and pound. greene and mcknight 100yds rushing.
    Total?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    How's he playing on the Christian sabbath?
    Because his savior observes the Jewish Sabbath which is on Saturday?
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 09-22-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

"Yes, Mr. Greene, you definitely have sleep issues. I agree that if you only give a 50% effort on Sunday that it will help you sleep better on Tuesday, definitely. Cloudy weather should help you rest, humidity should help too. If you don't want to participate in the second half you don't have to, you need your rest. Mr. Ryan will understand."

SAR I
    Santonio Holmes proved to be the hero of the 2011 Jets season as he was the only one with the courage to step up and show his displeasure with how poor the Jets coaching and management of the team was. In a similar vein, has Dan Leberfeld been the hero of the 2012 season to this point?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

"Yes, Mr. Greene, you definitely have sleep issues. I agree that if you only give a 50% effort on Sunday that it will help you sleep better on Tuesday, definitely. Cloudy weather should help you rest, humidity should help too. If you don't want to participate in the second half you don't have to, you need your rest. Mr. Ryan will understand."

SAR I
    Lol

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Rain + No FB = Less Greene which = TEBOW TIME.
    +1 sign me up for some o' that

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Jet Fan View Post
    Tebow is at his best and can dominate on a wet grass
    field like he did against us in Denver last year,
    too bad moron Sporano won't see it, and we will
    lose.

Get used to it for now.
    Except of course the fact he didn't dominate at all, in fact he flat out sucked for 58 minutes. But don't let truth get in the way of your revisionist history manlove for Tebow.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    It never rains in Miami for more than an hour at a time
    you obviously have not been here lately, rains all day lately

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Except of course the fact he didn't dominate at all, in fact he flat out sucked for 58 minutes. But don't let truth get in the way of your revisionist history manlove for Tebow.
    I live in denver and was at the game, not a drop of rain the entire day or during the game.

Practice Squad
    National Weather Service confirming the wet outlook for today, as of 5AM Sunday morning.

"Another wet day is expected across South FL on Sunday with another potential for locally heavy rainfall which could lead to flooding concerns."

Of course, there are no guarantees of anything. These storms in South Florida are unlike NY. They tend to be very localized.

These aren't huge "fronts" moving in from the midwest or whatever. Due to moisture from the Gulf of Mexico, and convection from the Everglades, they can pop up in a matter of minutes - and disappear just as quickly.

It could be sunny and calm in one town, and 10 miles away it's windy and pouring rain for 3 hours. Happens ALL the time.

I've literally seen it raining in my front yard, and not raining across the street. Many times.

So bottom line, there's a very high chance of lots of rain. But you never know, we could also have 3 hours of sun.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mfl/

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Rain is the great equalizer.
    With word of the impending Monsoon, Miami just resigned A.J. Duhe for today's game. They also called Don Shula for advice on how to clog the modern drainage system beneath the turf in the stadium.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just walked outside. Its partly sunny but im about 45 minutes north of the stadium. Ill report back when i get there round 11.

Veteran
    Lucky break for the fish. A mud bowl will protect their pathetic secondary.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Just walked outside. Its partly sunny but im about 45 minutes north of the stadium. Ill report back when i get there round 11.
    weather report?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    weather report?
    weather.com

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    No thanks, I like the actual on site report.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    You're slipping up Willie Jo, we're waiting for that 11am stadium report ...

Thumbs up

it isso humid down here it kills me.
    hey charlie, PLAYERS off of Linton is cool/
    we need more Jets bars around north Boca etc...