Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Metlife Stadium Q

  1. #1

    Metlife Stadium Q

    Anybody know in which row the covered overhang begins in the corner endzone sections (131, 121 etc...)

    Have seats for Bruce tonight and not sure how prepared I need to be for rain. Surprisingly difficult to find this info online.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    I believe somewhere around Row 36-38.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I believe somewhere around Row 36-38.
    That's about what I thought. Thanks man.

  4. #4
    no umbrellas. stop and buy ponchos at target or walmart. they charge $10 for garbage bag ones at the stadium. another idea if you are sitting in a row with a group is a cheap plastic painters tarp. enjoy the show.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Anybody know in which row the covered overhang begins in the corner endzone sections (131, 121 etc...)

    Have seats for Bruce tonight and not sure how prepared I need to be for rain. Surprisingly difficult to find this info online.

    Thanks in advance.
    The above poster is correct regarding around where it starts.

    Have fun tonight. I was there last night. It was a great concert (I'm not even a huge fans of his). I was a little disappointed that I didn't hear a lot of my favorite songs. I have a feeling you will tonight and that he's going to be playing forever tonight since his b-day is at midnight, I believe. Wish I was going tonight.

  6. #6
    Enjoy the show! I was there last night and it was amazing. It was definitely more for the diehards with the song choices so I had a great time. I'm interested to see what he plays tonight.

    On a side note, some idiot Giant fan wanted to fight me before the show cause I was walking through the parking lot wearing a Jets shirt. Even inside the building that fanbase of drunken animals wearing blue shirts/jerseys were out in full force, so I'm sure tonight will be similar.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Anybody know in which row the covered overhang begins in the corner endzone sections (131, 121 etc...)

    Have seats for Bruce tonight and not sure how prepared I need to be for rain. Surprisingly difficult to find this info online.

    Thanks in advance.
    Who's playing ? Jack Bruce from Cream -

    Enjoy the show - dress in black

  8. #8
    well, so far, nobody is enjoying anything since i heard the concert hasn't even started yet because of the t-storms/rain. wonder if it will be moved to tomorrow at some point as everybody is stuck there waiting

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    well, so far, nobody is enjoying anything since i heard the concert hasn't even started yet because of the t-storms/rain. wonder if it will be moved to tomorrow at some point as everybody is stuck there waiting
    That sux.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    That sux.
    Now I heard they just had an announcement that the show is going on tonight at some point.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    I have some friends that came up from VA. for this, you there?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    He will play right into his birthday, and maybe play some special songs for the wait.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    He will play right into his birthday, and maybe play some special songs for the wait.
    Yep. Was there last night and he opened with a song he never played before live. Tonight, his b-day is at midnight. I'm sure he will play something special. Rumor that McCartney may be there. "they say it's your birthday..." Who knows if the rumor is true.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 09-22-2012 at 10:09 PM.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Yep. Was there last night and he opened with a song he never played before live. Tonight, his b-day is at midnight. I'm sure he will play something special. Rumor that McCartney may be there. "they say it's your birthday..." Who knows if the rumor is true.
    Lost in the Flood..................

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_h4jxXPENU

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Lost in the Flood..................

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_h4jxXPENU
    They played it last night. It was good.

    Concert started tonight at 10:30pm. Hope any fellow JI members who are there enjoy and can stay awake.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 09-22-2012 at 10:57 PM.

  16. #16
    Was awesome last night and he played till 2 am. One of the security people during the delay told me Bergen County doesn't allow concerst after 11:30 pm but Bruce had already prepaid the fine on Friday.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    They played it last night. It was good.

    Concert started tonight at 10:30pm. Hope any fellow JI members who are there enjoy and can stay awake.
    Races Sundays in Jersey in a Chevy stock super eight
    He rides `er low on the hip, on the side he's got Bound For Glory in red,
    white and blue flash paint
    He leans on the hood telling racing stories, the kids call him Jimmy The
    Saint


    Awesome escamoter2

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,890

    My friends ran into someone that night.....shoulda gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    They played it last night. It was good.

    Concert started tonight at 10:30pm. Hope any fellow JI members who are there enjoy and can stay awake.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I ran into someone on Friday night/early saturday morning too. Gary U.S. Bonds in Tic Toc diner. He entered at about 2:15am after leaving MetLife and singing with Springsteen and the entire diner, which was packed with fans who left the concert, gave him an ovation.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    I ran into someone on Friday night/early saturday morning too. Gary U.S. Bonds in Tic Toc diner. He entered at about 2:15am after leaving MetLife and singing with Springsteen and the entire diner, which was packed with fans who left the concert, gave him an ovation.
    Very Cool...Did he dance until "Quarter to Three"


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us