Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Shark defends Jets vs. Haters

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809

    Shark defends Jets vs. Haters

    1. vs. Patriot fans
    2. vs. Tebow haters
    3. vs. Mike Francessa
    4. vs. Jets fans that hate Tebow

    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.

    Ladies, Gentlemen & kids your comments are welcome.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.

  4. #4
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Will you defend our new OC ?

    how about Rex's bonehead decisions ?

    noticed these weren't on your list.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    1. vs. Patriot fans
    2. vs. Tebow haters
    3. vs. Mike Francessa
    4. vs. Jets fans that hate Tebow

    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.

    Ladies, Gentlemen & kids your comments are welcome.
    Can you stop making threads where you are referring to yourself in the third person. You are not important, and your threads suck.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.








    I'm going to leave this thread here just long enough to accrue the appropriate level of abuse and derision....before I dump it.

    -

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,780
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ts83 View Post
    Can you stop making threads where you are referring to yourself in the third person. You are not important, and your threads suck.
    +100000000000000

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,258

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Jet Fan View Post
    Will you defend our new OC ?

    how about Rex's bonehead decisions ?

    noticed these weren't on your list.
    Why don't you and Dora Vamonose?

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The ZONE, Az
    Posts
    958
    Obama Fan?

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    1. vs. Patriot fans
    2. vs. Tebow haters
    3. vs. Mike Francessa
    4. vs. Jets fans that hate Tebow

    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.

    Ladies, Gentlemen & kids your comments are welcome.

  14. #14
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    233
    You learn from the past and plan for the future but the time to live is now.

    We'll see...

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.
    That's a strong statement you made there. Care to elaborate?

    *grabs popcorn*

  16. #16
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    1. vs. Patriot fans
    2. vs. Tebow haters
    3. vs. Mike Francessa
    4. vs. Jets fans that hate Tebow

    Tebow was the best trade the Jets have ever made in their history.

    Ladies, Gentlemen & kids your comments are welcome.
    You're on the wrong side of West Side Story. Just sayin'

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    That's a strong statement you made there. Care to elaborate?

    *grabs popcorn*
    Yes, from a standpoint of all the negative energy on this board, media fans etc. Is he the greatest player we've ever had no! However, he's brought a positive attitude to a collection of bad boys. He works hard, pushes Sanchez to be better, saves Sanchez hits from a below average offensive line. Brings players together rather than separating them such as Holmes etc. Furthermore, he has given us marketing opportunities we can only dream of!!!

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Yes, from a standpoint of all the negative energy on this board, media fans etc. Is he the greatest player we've ever had no! However, he's brought a positive attitude to a collection of bad boys. He works hard, pushes Sanchez to be better, saves Sanchez hits from a below average offensive line. Brings players together rather than separating them such as Holmes etc. Furthermore, he has given us marketing opportunities we can only dream of!!!
    How do you know what he does?

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Jet Fan View Post
    Will you defend our new OC ?

    how about Rex's bonehead decisions ?

    noticed these weren't on your list.
    I like Tony Soprano our new OC. He needs to given a fair chance and not be run out of town as Schotty was. He has brought in a hard nose, no nonsense discipline to this team we desperately lacked last year...

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    saves Sanchez hits from a below average offensive line.




















    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us