Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holmes haters, EAD!!!

Everything is relative. No one did anything and he caught a few so he looked like a star. I don't think he looked better (overall) than a single WR in the Pats\Raven game. And definetley not when you compare salaries.

Sorry, I wouldn't be more depressed after what I witnessed today if we lost. Not even the thought of next Sunday's tailgate can get me to feel good about what the 49ers will subject us to. Our entire stable of players is substandard. I don't know how some of you have put up with it for 40 plus years.

Haters EAD!!!!!

Tone Time!!!

You kids are laughable. So everything is erased because of one good performance?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Holmes was the best player on the field today. However, as others have said, there is still plenty of room to pick up his game. Still has drops. Cant have that when you are the only NFL receiver on the roster.
    I still think Kerley is better. We need to get him involved more often and earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I have an idea for a good TD/1st Down "ritual" that up to Tone's style.

Instead of dropping the ball at the feet of the Ref and making him pick it up like an unconsiderate doosh...pretend the ball is a bottle of Hennesey, take a sip and pretend the put the cap back on and hand it to the Ref like a sir....

as opposed to looking like a hole....

it might work.

awesome, PK

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You kids are laughable. So everything is erased because of one good performance?
    I was always a Holmes supporter

Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    I was always a Holmes supporter
    So you supported his quitting on the team? Awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    So you supported his quitting on the team? Awesome.
    Sanchez was just as much to blame for that as Holmes was.

Not that you want to hear anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Sanchez was just as much to blame for that as Holmes was.

Not that you want to hear anything about that.
    No he wasn't. That's ridiculous.

Just look at what Tomlinson is saying. He was there, he's the only guy that can talk about it since he's not with the team or a player. He said Holmes fractured the locker room and he believes it's going to happen again.

Played like a #1 Wr that game....so lets see that is about....3 games in 3 years?

Hall Of Fame
    No he wasn't. That's ridiculous.

Just look at what Tomlinson is saying. He was there, he's the only guy that can talk about it since he's not with the team or a player. He said Holmes fractured the locker room and he believes it's going to happen again.
    I will not let you sabotage this thread with Holmes hating.

Please kindly follow the directions in the thread title.

Lets revisit this at the end of the season and see if you feel the same way.

Holmes should be eating a big ol' bag o' d!cks.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Carried the team today. Make nice catches. Clutch in OT. Draws penalties like its his job.

Our ONLY threat on offense.

TONE TIME!!!!

I'll step off my soapbox now.
    he has alligator arms going across the middle. other than that he sucks

Veteran
    So let me get this straight. Santonio Holmes, known malcontent and cancer, has one game in a year where he played somewhat close to how he is paid and his detractors are supposed to EAD?

Nope, sorry. Let's revisit this thread when strings these types of games together. Until then, this was a flash in pan performance by a flash in the pan player.

GFY

Even if his performances are strung together and he has a great season, he's still a total assh0le. It doesn't change anything about the guy's attitude.

Hell, TO was the most productive WR in the league at one point and no body wanted him because he was a locker room cancer. We should hope he puts together two more solid games and we can then trick someone into trading for him.

Veteran
    Even if his performances are strung together and he has a great season, he's still a total assh0le. It doesn't change anything about the guy's attitude.

Hell, TO was the most productive WR in the league at one point and no body wanted him because he was a locker room cancer. We should hope he puts together two more solid games and we can then trick someone into trading for him.
    Yeah but TO had a really long successful career and almost won a Super Bowl by himself that game was impressive to watch.

I'm not a big fan of Holmes but you get him going he can do a lot and do it well. He can make a myriad of catches and if him and Sanchez can string together a few good performance it buys credit for a game where he's not Sanchez's first target. Holmes is a guy who works better when he can pound his chest and act cocky and arrogant.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Holmes did good today.

But seriously. Knock off the ball dropping 1st down crap. It was cool in year 1. Now it just looks dumb. Find a new shtick, Tone. Head to the Hamper for help. We're chock full of ideas!!
    did you see the one replacement ref stand there and wait for him to drop it?

lol. never seen one of the regular refs that smart.

Veteran

+1000

I can't stand him. I'm just objecting to being told to eat a dick.

Hmmm...

And now this plan won't work... EFF!