Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Jets Postgame - week 3

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jets Postgame - week 3

    Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 09-23-2012 at 05:35 PM.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.
    Sanchez is grasping at straws. I actually feel bad for him.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they play as $hitty next week as they did today, Sanchez will be grasping for pain killers because he will get killed against SF

  4. #4
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ONLY plus for Sanchez today was improvising well in collapsed pockets and going out there trying to compete on every possession. Even still, he made a couple of throws on broken-down plays that should have been picks.

    All in all one of his worst games in the National Football League.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of you guys are an absolute JOKE!!!

    Why not say what Sanchez said like "he played poorly today", "that is was an ugly win" and that "he just didn't have it!!", or "I just wasn't making the throws I am supposed to make"

    You know why you don't post what he says because it doesn't fit the nonsense you guys constantly post out here... A Joke!!

    Good Grief!!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 09-23-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.
    Yeah he only threw for 306 yards disgusting! If he cant get 1000 a game i expect some TEEEEEBBBBOOOOWWWWW!!!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    im a sanchez supporter but he really isnt playing all that well. hes too inconsistent to win in the nfl. we got lucky today

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.


    What did you expect him to say? You expect him to pull a Santonio Holmes and THROW THE ENTIRE TEAM UNDER THE BUS??? Good lord...



    It's called Lip service/spin/whatever-you-call-it for a reason...

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez: We knew it was going to be a tough one and Im just proud of the way we pulled it out.


    Can you douches even troll properly?

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like



    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enough about Sanchez. What did Tebow say? [insert sarcastic emoticon here]

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Enough about Sanchez. What did Tebow say? [insert sarcastic emoticon here]
    "I'll remember to turn my head next time, keep calling my number coach"

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    "I'll remember to turn my head next time, keep calling my number coach"
    Bingo. That's the second time in as many weeks he's hit a receiver right between the numbers....on the back of their jersey. Can't blame that on the QB.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ever see such a big discrepancy between pass protection and run blocking?

    Going into this season everyone was terrified of our pass protection.

    But after 3 weeks, our pass protection has actually been far and away the best thing this team has done so far this year. We have given up 2 sacks over 3 games. 2!!! No, I am not counting a sack when you are down 17 on the last play of the game. The jets were not scoring a 17 point play on the last play.

    But our run blocking has been atrocious. I am sure we have seen it with other teams, but at least from a Jets perspective, when is the last time you have seen such a massive discrepancy between an o-line's ability to pass protect versus run block?

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Some of you guys are an absolute JOKE!!!

    Why not say what Sanchez said like "he played poorly today", "that is was an ugly win" and that "he just didn't have it!!", or "I just wasn't making the throws I am supposed to make"

    You know why you don't post what he says because it doesn't fit the nonsense you guys constantly post out here... A Joke!!

    Good Grief!!!
    Quiet now--Nappy time.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miami allowed 2.4 yards per carry to the Texans, 1.6 to the Raiders, and 2.7 to the Jets.

    They allowed 31 points to the Texans, but the 3 touchdown drives they allowed were 54, 31, and 27 yards long, all after Tannehill INTs. Tannehill threw a pick 6 today, the defense only allowed 16 points.

    The Dolphins aren't a good team, but they do have one of the best front 7's in the NFL right now.

    We won a divisional road game after being down 10-0 at the start of the game. They didn't roll over like some other teams do (see Buffalo, week 1), they fought back and won the game. They can be proud of that. It's a fact of life that you can't always play well. Being able to grit your teeth and grind one out when everything's imploding is something to be proud of.

    You may not respect the Dolphins, but the players do.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Miami allowed 2.4 yards per carry to the Texans, 1.6 to the Raiders, and 2.7 to the Jets.

    They allowed 31 points to the Texans, but the 3 touchdown drives they allowed were 54, 31, and 27 yards long, all after Tannehill INTs. Tannehill threw a pick 6 today, the defense only allowed 16 points.

    The Dolphins aren't a good team, but they do have one of the best front 7's in the NFL right now.

    We won a divisional road game after being down 10-0 at the start of the game. They didn't roll over like some other teams do (see Buffalo, week 1), they fought back and won the game. They can be proud of that. It's a fact of life that you can't always play well. Being able to grit your teeth and grind one out when everything's imploding is something to be proud of.

    You may not respect the Dolphins, but the players do.
    Having said that, we EASILY win by double-digits if we just play halfway decent football (like catching balls thrown right to your hands, missing guys wide open in the end zone, etc).

    It's easy to make a defense look good when you play the way we did today . . .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us