Thread: Jets Postgame - week 3

Jets Postgame - week 3

Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 09-23-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez actually said he was proud of the way the team played. Wtf. He sucks. They beat a rookie QB in overtime that was coached by a rookie HC. Nothing to be proud of here at all. Further he said that the Miami front seven is one of the truest in the league ... Wait till next week .... Hahahahaha.
    Sanchez is grasping at straws. I actually feel bad for him.

If they play as $hitty next week as they did today, Sanchez will be grasping for pain killers because he will get killed against SF

The ONLY plus for Sanchez today was improvising well in collapsed pockets and going out there trying to compete on every possession. Even still, he made a couple of throws on broken-down plays that should have been picks.

All in all one of his worst games in the National Football League.

Jets Insider VIP
    Some of you guys are an absolute JOKE!!!

Why not say what Sanchez said like "he played poorly today", "that is was an ugly win" and that "he just didn't have it!!", or "I just wasn't making the throws I am supposed to make"

You know why you don't post what he says because it doesn't fit the nonsense you guys constantly post out here... A Joke!!

Good Grief!!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 09-23-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Practice Squad
    Yeah he only threw for 306 yards disgusting! If he cant get 1000 a game i expect some TEEEEEBBBBOOOOWWWWW!!!

im a sanchez supporter but he really isnt playing all that well. hes too inconsistent to win in the nfl. we got lucky today

What did you expect him to say? You expect him to pull a Santonio Holmes and THROW THE ENTIRE TEAM UNDER THE BUS??? Good lord...

It's called Lip service/spin/whatever-you-call-it for a reason...

Mark Sanchez: We knew it was going to be a tough one and Im just proud of the way we pulled it out.

Can you douches even troll properly?

All Pro
    Enough about Sanchez. What did Tebow say? [insert sarcastic emoticon here]

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Enough about Sanchez. What did Tebow say? [insert sarcastic emoticon here]
    "I'll remember to turn my head next time, keep calling my number coach"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    "I'll remember to turn my head next time, keep calling my number coach"
    Bingo. That's the second time in as many weeks he's hit a receiver right between the numbers....on the back of their jersey. Can't blame that on the QB.

Ever see such a big discrepancy between pass protection and run blocking?

Going into this season everyone was terrified of our pass protection.

But after 3 weeks, our pass protection has actually been far and away the best thing this team has done so far this year. We have given up 2 sacks over 3 games. 2!!! No, I am not counting a sack when you are down 17 on the last play of the game. The jets were not scoring a 17 point play on the last play.

But our run blocking has been atrocious. I am sure we have seen it with other teams, but at least from a Jets perspective, when is the last time you have seen such a massive discrepancy between an o-line's ability to pass protect versus run block?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Some of you guys are an absolute JOKE!!!

Why not say what Sanchez said like "he played poorly today", "that is was an ugly win" and that "he just didn't have it!!", or "I just wasn't making the throws I am supposed to make"

You know why you don't post what he says because it doesn't fit the nonsense you guys constantly post out here... A Joke!!

Good Grief!!!
    Quiet now--Nappy time.

Miami allowed 2.4 yards per carry to the Texans, 1.6 to the Raiders, and 2.7 to the Jets.

They allowed 31 points to the Texans, but the 3 touchdown drives they allowed were 54, 31, and 27 yards long, all after Tannehill INTs. Tannehill threw a pick 6 today, the defense only allowed 16 points.

The Dolphins aren't a good team, but they do have one of the best front 7's in the NFL right now.

We won a divisional road game after being down 10-0 at the start of the game. They didn't roll over like some other teams do (see Buffalo, week 1), they fought back and won the game. They can be proud of that. It's a fact of life that you can't always play well. Being able to grit your teeth and grind one out when everything's imploding is something to be proud of.

You may not respect the Dolphins, but the players do.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Miami allowed 2.4 yards per carry to the Texans, 1.6 to the Raiders, and 2.7 to the Jets.

They allowed 31 points to the Texans, but the 3 touchdown drives they allowed were 54, 31, and 27 yards long, all after Tannehill INTs. Tannehill threw a pick 6 today, the defense only allowed 16 points.

The Dolphins aren't a good team, but they do have one of the best front 7's in the NFL right now.

We won a divisional road game after being down 10-0 at the start of the game. They didn't roll over like some other teams do (see Buffalo, week 1), they fought back and won the game. They can be proud of that. It's a fact of life that you can't always play well. Being able to grit your teeth and grind one out when everything's imploding is something to be proud of.

You may not respect the Dolphins, but the players do.
    Having said that, we EASILY win by double-digits if we just play halfway decent football (like catching balls thrown right to your hands, missing guys wide open in the end zone, etc).

It's easy to make a defense look good when you play the way we did today . . .