Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Ray Lew.., um I mean Demario Davis

Where is Ray Lew.., um I mean Demario Davis

Is this yet another in a series of many players that the NY Jets organization (Rex Ryan) tries to ram down our throats who has no shot at ever playing?

If Demario is ever going to contribute anything, it would be nice to see him start soon, we really need an infusion of speed in our LB corps.

Other than that, an expensive win today for sure Revis looks to be done for a while. While I love the win, we were very, very lucky today, lucky Miami has no kicker because they outplayed us by a lot. Other disappointments are the running game, and, most of all, defense and pass rush. Both were nonexistent today against a crappy offense. The 2 facets of our game which were supposed to be strengths, look like weaknesses instead. Perhaps in time they will improve.

All Pro
    Rex Ryan

weren't people on this board ramming this guy down each others throats long before any OTA's or training camp started?

but yeah, let's blame Rex.

it's week 3.

Adam Schein was ramming him down our throats after the draft.

Hall Of Fame
    1st round - Coples. Playing a handful of snaps.
    2nd round - Hill. Looks like a future HoFer in Wk 1. Has dropped everything since.
    3rd round - Davis. Can't recall hearing his name called this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    1st round - Coples. Playing a handful of snaps.
    2nd round - Hill. Looks like a future HoFer in Wk 1. Has dropped everything since.
    3rd round - Davis. Can't recall hearing his name called this year.
    Again Melvin Ingram. No sacks

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Again Melvin Ingram. No sacks
    Not sure what your point is, but if it is aimed at me, I did not want Ingram. I am on record multiple times saying that pre-draft. Not a fan of the short arms.

I wanted OL in the 1st round (Glenn) followed by Jones.

Not sure what your point is, but if it is aimed at me, I did not want Ingram. I am on record multiple times saying that pre-draft. Not a fan of the short arms.

I wanted OL in the 1st round (Glenn) followed by Jones.
    DeCastro injured and out for the rest of the year. Cordy Glenn has done nothing so far to my knowledge.

And actually, the O-line has been a surprise positive so far this year. Sanchez has not been sacked like he was last year

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Is this yet another in a series of many players that the NY Jets organization (Rex Ryan) tries to ram down our throats who has no shot at ever playing?

If Demario is ever going to contribute anything, it would be nice to see him start soon, we really need an infusion of speed in our LB corps.

Other than that, an expensive win today for sure Revis looks to be done for a while. While I love the win, we were very, very lucky today, lucky Miami has no kicker because they outplayed us by a lot. Other disappointments are the running game, and, most of all, defense and pass rush. Both were nonexistent today against a crappy offense. The 2 facets of our game which were supposed to be strengths, look like weaknesses instead. Perhaps in time they will improve.
    We act as unprofessional in every aspect from the owner down...........

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    We act as unprofessional in every aspect from the owner down...........
    You want Leon Hess back?

Hall Of Fame
    DeCastro injured and out for the rest of the year. Cordy Glenn has done nothing so far to my knowledge.

And actually, the O-line has been a surprise positive so far this year. Sanchez has not been sacked like he was last year
    Nobody is throwing the "B" word around, but I think everyone would like to see their #1 pick play a little more than Coples has. He isn't going to learn much standing next to Ryan on the sideline.

Hall Of Fame
    Nobody is throwing the "B" word around, but I think everyone would like to see their #1 pick play a little more than Coples has. He isn't going to learn much standing next to Ryan on the sideline.
    True, especially after Rex declared he was going to be a "starter" very early in camp.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post

go root for your patriots and stop bothering Jet fans, troll

You want Leon Hess back?
    So this should be the bar? To be better than Leon Hess? Really? We deserve much better. How about acting like a winner?

At the VERY LEAST Leon Hess had class. Never made season ticket holders pay for pre season. Never got involved with football matters

Great to see Tebow come in (just what the owner wants) and disrupt the JETS offense EVERY series
    Last edited by copernicus; 09-23-2012 at 07:23 PM.

He did have a tackle today .. I did not see it but it is on the stat sheet.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametra...120923_NYJ@MIA

All Pro
    A negative rookie thread after a win. With all the usual suspects in tow. What a surprise...

So this should be the bar? To be better than Leon Hess? Really? We deserve much better. How about acting like a winner?

At the VERY LEAST Leon Hess had class. Never made season ticket holders pay for pre season. Never got involved with football matters

Great to see Tebow come in (just what the owner wants) and disrupt the JETS offense EVERY series
    And hired Rich Kotite and KEPT RICH KOTITE

And hired Rich Kotite and KEPT RICH KOTITE
    Herm, Shotty, Farve, Tebow, No Stadium, PSLs, $50 to park for a pre season game

Herm, Shotty, Farve, Tebow, No Stadium, PSLs, $50 to park for a pre season game
    And the Jets have been very successful. A ton of winning seasons; something Hess never had. You lose

You just have a gripe about the money. Here's a novel thought. WATCH THE GAME ON TV.

Jets Insider VIP
    I know its hard to fathom but as recently as last season.copernicus was a Jet fan and a really good poster

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2