Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is Ray Lew.., um I mean Demario Davis

You ever stop complaining? You complain more than my wife.

Glad to see you guys are finally getting it. Rex and the Bean Counter are horrible evaluators of talent. Lets get together as fans and demand that Woody the Trust Baby makes changes.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I know its hard to fathom but as recently as last season.copernicus was a Jet fan and a really good poster

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Sg, still think I am. I can spot a fraud a mile away. Forget Leon Hess and the disgusting teams of our past. This is today. This is Woody Johnson's team. The owner that lost Bill Belichek, the owner who hired Herm, raised pre season tickets for season ticket holders, who promised a stadium for JETS fans to call home, who forced a trade for Tebow. A 12 year old playing Pop Warner can see that Tebow disrupts Sanchez flow EVERY SERIES. Not our Rex. He wont stand up and show balls to this meddling owner.

Rex Ryan is not the answer. I am sorry. I want him to be, I want someone to be.

How could they come out flat today? Against an inferior team like Miami? Drop passes? Undisciplined? Give up TDs and no pressure on a rookie QB?

And this is Rex Ryan's best team he's ever had, by his own words? If this is truly the case then how have they played terribly 2 out of 3 games to start the season?

Where is Coples? Didnt Rex say he was the starter before an official practice?

Good thing Revis respects Rex and the team so much that he'd spend his time rehabbing a concussion sucking down drinks in a bar while his team loses.

The actions of losers

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    We act as unprofessional in every aspect from the owner down...........
    I don't think we are unprofessional, I just think we need new scouts and new FO personnel who know how to draft these players. Cutting 3rd & 4th round draft picks year after year is, to me, inexcuseable.

He's been hanging with Couples on the sidelines. Two more solid picks by the BUST KINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Thanks Sg, still think I am. I can spot a fraud a mile away. Forget Leon Hess and the disgusting teams of our past. This is today. This is Woody Johnson's team. The owner that lost Bill Belichek, the owner who hired Herm, raised pre season tickets for season ticket holders, who promised a stadium for JETS fans to call home, who forced a trade for Tebow. A 12 year old playing Pop Warner can see that Tebow disrupts Sanchez flow EVERY SERIES. Not our Rex. He wont stand up and show balls to this meddling owner.

Rex Ryan is not the answer. I am sorry. I want him to be, I want someone to be.

How could they come out flat today? Against an inferior team like Miami? Drop passes? Undisciplined? Give up TDs and no pressure on a rookie QB?

And this is Rex Ryan's best team he's ever had, by his own words? If this is truly the case then how have they played terribly 2 out of 3 games to start the season?

Where is Coples? Didnt Rex say he was the starter before an official practice?

Good thing Revis respects Rex and the team so much that he'd spend his time rehabbing a concussion sucking down drinks in a bar while his team loses.

The actions of losers
    Because this team really in not a good team and their coach sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    I don't think we are unprofessional, I just think we need new scouts and new FO personnel who know how to draft these players. Cutting 3rd & 4th round draft picks year after year is, to me, inexcuseable.
    Revis in a sports bar, drinking alcohol, nursing a concussion while his team losses is unprofessional.

Rex not even sitting him for one series to start the game for his poor judgement is even less professional

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Agreed. REX needs to grow balls and demand better personnel.

We treat 6th rd picks and after like peanuts and draft poorly with the rest.

Wilson, Wilkerson Coples last 3 years 1sts. Sprinkle in Vlad for extra emphasis. Wilk is OK but.....
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 09-23-2012 at 09:07 PM.