Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haha Mike Vick Tenderized

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Yeah im asking you to stay out of the thread cause this isnt a debate thread.
    You jackholes who have to throw your 2 cents in every thread start the garbage.
    You're the one who starts this garbage by calling people names and inciting crap just 'cause they believe the opposite of what you state.

The title of the thread is Mike Vick getting tenderized(aka his ass kicked) which is fine by me but last I checked, it didn't say that only "animal-lovers" were allowed to reply.

You took an NFL-related thread and turned it into one with pseudo-political/religious overtones....

Anyway....it's been FOUR YEARS! FOUR YEARS, MAN!!

Let it go already.....

We as jets fans wish a weekly pounding on Brady, correct, not death.

So me celebrating Vick getting punished for what he did, i dont
    Care if it was 30 years ago, people today are going to jail for crimes they did 20 years ago.

Lets hope the mods consider that before they punish me.

For your information, on August 13 of this year, i had to put down my 13 year old dog down. So fuk your opposing views.
    Welcome to America.

Hall Of Fame
    Thank you bro, its people walking around with extra 2 cents that need to start sh!t. If the mods go re-read the entire thread, they will see whats really up.
    No problem. But when you call people names, you automatically are in the wrong. It is not what you say, it is how you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You're the one who starts this garbage by calling people names and inciting crap just 'cause they believe the opposite of what you state.

The title of the thread is Mike Vick getting tenderized(aka his ass kicked) which is fine by me but last I checked, it didn't say that only "animal-lovers" were allowed to reply.

You took an NFL-related thread and turned it into one with pseudo-political/religious overtones....

Anyway....it's been FOUR YEARS! FOUR YEARS, MAN!!

Let it go already.....

What do you need a thread map or something?
    Thats exactly what this thread was created, not to feel sorry for Vick or talk about how he paid his debt.

Welcome to America.
    Right.
    But you want to make this a debate thread.
    Not having it.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No problem. But when you call people names, you automatically are in the wrong. It is not what you say, it is how you say it.
    Sorry i said muslim. I apologize. Muslims that are true to the Quran already know that animals are to he loved and im sure where all outraged when they heard about Mike Vicks crimes and maybe they have forgiven him, me i just want to dance when Vick takes a beating, almost as much as much as when Brady gets crushed by the Ravens tonight.

What do you need a thread map or something?
    Thats exactly what this thread was created, not to feel sorry for Vick or talk about how he paid his debt.
    Actually, I think what YOU need is a time-out. Seriously.

I get it that you had to do an awful thing and put down your pet. And you have my condolences....Really, you do.

But that said, there are those who would agree with you and there are those(like me) who won't. That's just how it is.

Telling people to leave the thread they're posting in is just plain childish....Kind of like a kid throwing a tantrum saying "Waaah! get out of the thread! waah!". You get what I'm saying?

Right.
    But you want to make this a debate thread.
    Not having it.
    lol. Says the one who called me a muslim just 'cause I believe Humans>>>Dogs. Okay then.

Actually, I think what YOU need is a time-out. Seriously.

I get it that you had to do an awful thing and put down your pet. And you have my condolences....Really, you do.

But that said, there are those who would agree with you and there are those(like me) who won't. That's just how it is.

Telling people to leave the thread they're posting in is just plain childish....Kind of like a kid throwing a tantrum saying "Waaah! get out of the thread! waah!". You get what I'm saying?

lol. Says the one who called me a muslim just 'cause I thought Humans>>>Dogs. Okay then.

Bro, i dont care what you have to say man.
    Save your typing, guy.

Yeah you keep your humans, ill keep my dogs and my threads minus DEBATING.

This was never an opinion thread, this was a celebration thread.
    I didnt ask anyone for their opinion. Wether they agreed with me or not.

Did you see a Poll or something?

I thought it said Roger Vick. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    nope, not phucking kidding.

you would think by now people would have forgiven the guy. he served his debt to society. he's done all sorts of charity work.

i guess athletes should just get back to killing other human beings. the forgiveness process moves along a lot quicker there.
    lol. You are dead on here. I think this is because:
    a) Dog fighting is a rare crime, especially a rare crime to hear about in the news. Heck I didnt even know what it was until Vick.
    b) People here care more about dogs than humans.

I was his biggest defender with this. The guy paid his debt. Lets talk about the guys who kill people or rape women. That being said, I have always said he is a below average QB. Has always been and will always be. Had a fluke season 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I thought it said Roger Vick. Carry on.
    Youre a sicko.

Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    lol. You are dead on here. I think this is because:
    a) Dog fighting is a rare crime, especially a rare crime to hear about in the news. Heck I didnt even know what it was until Vick.
    b) People here care more about dogs than humans.

I was his biggest defender with this. The guy paid his debt. Lets talk about the guys who kill people or rape women. That being said, I have always said he is a below average QB. Has always been and will always be. Had a fluke season 2 years ago.

Yep and Sandusky willpay his debt too. Too bad little boys buttholes had to be busted open, huh.
    But no problem, in 10 years, he'd pay his debt and everything will be okay.

Bro, i dont care what you have to say man.
    Save your typing, guy.
    If you didn't care, why did you respond?

Yeah you keep your humans, ill keep my dogs and my threads minus DEBATING.
    Fine, then. Have fun.

This was never an opinion thread, this was a celebration thread.
    I didnt ask anyone for their opinion. Wether they agreed with me or not.
    When you create a thread, you should EXPECT someone to give their opinion. Otherwise, what's the point in creating a thread?

This is a Football forum, NOT TWITTER!!!

smh....

If you didn't care, why did you respond?

Fine, then. Have fun.

When you create a thread, you should EXPECT someone to give their opinion. Otherwise, what's the point in creating a thread?

This is a Football forum, NOT TWITTER!!!

smh....

You realize you the only one on my sack right?
    Maybe you should write my name down in the newly started, "what three people would you want to meet on JI".

If you wanted to debate, you should have started a thread of your own and all the people who agree with you could go there and chat.

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Can we stop with the Mike Vick hate. He committed a heinous crime like 5-6 years ago, served his debt to society, and has shown remorse for his wrongdoing. That should be the end of it. Donte Stallworth committed a murder against a human being, he doesnt get crucified for it... It is speculated Ray Lewis probably had his hand in a murder, and he is a widely respected, functioning member of society....
    So? Just because he went to jail for racketeering we should forgive him for being a freak? Pete Rose gets kicked out of baseball for gambling but Vick can run an illegal gambling ring and kill dogs but alls forgiven? The NFL should have never let him back or Stallworth. Vick is a bad QB too. So why is he still here? Because idiots will still buy his jerseys like he is a hero. The NFL should be ashamed Vick is in the league. Oh and speculation isn't a proven conviction. Just because Ray didn't want to talk to the police doesn't make him a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    So? Just because he went to jail for racketeering we should forgive him for being a freak? Pete Rose gets kicked out of baseball for gambling but Vick can run an illegal gambling ring and kill dogs but alls forgiven? The NFL should have never let him back or Stallworth. Vick is a bad QB too. So why is he still here? Because idiots will still buy his jerseys like he is a hero. The NFL should be ashamed Vick is in the league. Oh and speculation isn't a proven conviction. Just because Ray didn't want to talk to the police doesn't make him a murderer.
    All you need is one name as an example man,
    SANDUSKY.

He will eventually pay his debt to society.
    Should i have a soft place in my heart for him then?

Yeah i dont think so. And ive never been molested by a grown man in my life, imagine those who have.

You realize you the only one on my sack right?
    Maybe you should write my name down in the newly started, "what three people would you want to meet on JI".

If you wanted to debate, you should have started a thread of your own and all the people who agree with you could go there and chat.

Dude, EVERY thread created fosters "debate". Each time a poster posts something and someone else posts that they don't agree with that and posts their own opinion on the matter, that's pretty much "debate" right there.

So I really don't understand your point here.....

And if I'm "on your sack", as you pointed out, it's only because you're acting like a jerk to someone who has a different opinion than yours on certain issues like this thread. Plus, your perception is a bit more colored toward hostility since you later pointed out that you had to sadly "put down" your pet.

You hate Mike Vick. I get it. I could care less about that bum, too. But I'm also realistic to know that no matter how much I would wish it, he'd still have his money in the end and Karma won't find him like some here want it to. It's how sh*tty Life is today.

The good people die, the bad people get rich and party until they're 100.

Life sucks.

The End.

Dude, EVERY thread created fosters "debate". Each time a poster posts something and someone else posts that they don't agree with that and posts their own opinion on the matter, that's pretty much "debate" right there.

So I really don't understand your point here.....

And if I'm "on your sack", as you pointed out, it's only because you're acting like a jerk to someone who has a different opinion than yours on certain issues like this thread. Plus, your perception is a bit more colored toward hostility since you later pointed out that you had to sadly "put down" your pet.

You hate Mike Vick. I get it. I could care less about that bum, too. But I'm also realistic to know that no matter how much I would wish it, he'd still have his money in the end and Karma won't find him like some here want it to. It's how sh*tty Life is today.

The good people die, the bad people get rich and party until they're 100.

Life sucks.

The End.

Thanks for wasting time typing that. Hope someone bothered to read all that besides you.

Thanks for wasting time typing that. Hope someone bothered to read all that besides you.
    Like you. You wouldn't have replied if you hadn't.

Hope you understood my point. Take care.