Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Haha Mike Vick Tenderized

Jets Insider VIP
    Just Wow!!!

Good Grief!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Like you. You wouldn't have replied if you hadn't.

Hope you understood my point. Take care.
    I didnt, brother, but i will out of respect to you as a Jets fan.
    Trust me i know what you are saying man.

I already apologized to you and anyone who was offended by the muslim thing.
    Sorry im so overprotective of animals man.
    Im sorry i find joy in the suffering of those who have made innocent things suffer.

Go Jets. Thats all that matters here at JI.

Peace brother.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    So? Just because he went to jail for racketeering we should forgive him for being a freak? Pete Rose gets kicked out of baseball for gambling but Vick can run an illegal gambling ring and kill dogs but alls forgiven? The NFL should have never let him back or Stallworth. Vick is a bad QB too. So why is he still here? Because idiots will still buy his jerseys like he is a hero. The NFL should be ashamed Vick is in the league. Oh and speculation isn't a proven conviction. Just because Ray didn't want to talk to the police doesn't make him a murderer.
    Now see this I can respect because you are consistent in your viewpoint.

I just hate the double standard sh*t.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    you would think by now people would have forgiven the guy. he served his debt to society. he's done all sorts of charity work.
    Okay, so you're square with Mike Vick. So what's you're problem with hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    I didnt, brother, but i will out of respect to you as a Jets fan.
    Trust me i know what you are saying man.

I already apologized to you and anyone who was offended by the muslim thing.
    Sorry im so overprotective of animals man.
    Im sorry i find joy in the suffering of those who have made innocent things suffer.

Go Jets. Thats all that matters here at JI.

Peace brother.
    Hey I'm done, too.

Right now I just want the Pats to lose which isn't looking likely, thanks to Flacco doing his best Sanchez-imitation thus far....

But at the same time, I know that because of the Jets' 2 Division wins, it won't matter if the Pats win by 100....The Jets will still be in 1st.

Let's hope Flacco removes his head out of his butt in the 2nd half and does something positive.

Hall Of Fame
    Not about to read the thread, but just wanted to say how happy I am. **** the dog killer, that piece of ****. If he was hit 1000 times, it wouldnt be enough...

Jets Insider VIP
    I was at the game today. Cardinals look GOOD.

And a lot of people won't want to here this but Kerry Rhodes was all over the field.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I was at the game today. Cardinals look GOOD.

And a lot of people won't want to here this but Kerry Rhodes was all over the field.
    I had the game on TV and he was no Carrie out there.
    He crushed every single eagle, Vick included, big play that sack fumble.

Being at that game must have been awesome. It was like the Eagles could take one in the end zone any minute but Cards defense for real.

Still couldn't believe that was "HOLLYWOOD" doing all that. I guess it just goes to show that perhaps a change of scenery really did do the trick for Kerry.....who is so very....yeah.

Thumbs down Lost Soul you arse

nope, not phucking kidding.

you would think by now people would have forgiven the guy. he served his debt to society. he's done all sorts of charity work.

i guess athletes should just get back to killing other human beings. the forgiveness process moves along a lot quicker there.
    Sanchez 3:16 You are the biggest S C U M Bag
    and Sc um sucking Fuc King Du echebag known to mankind
    Go F uck yourself
    I hope you have help getting dressed and tying your shoes....because you are brain dead
    Hunter vs trained torturer and assasin that was on a 120 Million dollar contract?
    Nature vs Nurture
    Vick has neither you 73 IQ D i ck

nope, not phucking kidding.

i guess athletes should just get back to killing other human beings. the forgiveness process moves along a lot quicker there.
    Absolutely. This was debated in a previous thread with the above detractors running into the pile.

Like you said he paid his debt to society under the law. Good for him. He seems to have rehabilitated himself and has been active in various charities etc. What more do people want? If they feel so strongly about in this election year go tell it to Obama or Romney, and do something about it instead of whining and wishing misfortune on him

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Absolutely. This was debated in a previous thread with the above detractors running into the pile.

Like you said he paid his debt to society under the law. Good for him. He seems to have rehabilitated himself and has been active in various charities etc. What more do people want? If they feel so strongly about in this election year go tell it to Obama or Romney, and do something about it instead of whining and wishing misfortune on him
    Fiji Jet....your stupid as dueche bag

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Yep and Sandusky willpay his debt too. Too bad little boys buttholes had to be busted open, huh.
    But no problem, in 10 years, he'd pay his debt and everything will be okay.
    Two entirely different things. Bro that's pretty weak, I'm sorry.

I got 2 dogs as well - beautiful German Shepherd's. However I'm not baying for Vick's blood.

If people want to debate in a reasonable manner on a thread they should be allowed to. It's only the self-righteous, self appointed "martyrs" whining incessantly who get threads bogged down into flame wars and suchlike

JetsInsider.com Legend
    **** Mike Vick.

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Klecko View Post
    LOL because you said so keyboard warrior? Maybe you want to sound intimidating but it has the opposite effect. In fact you are amusing...

Better be careful before you go too far and the mods send you back under your bridge

Sanchez 3:16 You are the biggest S C U M Bag
    and Sc um sucking Fuc King Du echebag known to mankind
    Go F uck yourself
    I hope you have help getting dressed and tying your shoes....because you are brain dead
    Hunter vs trained torturer and assasin that was on a 120 Million dollar contract?
    Nature vs Nurture
    Vick has neither you 73 IQ D i ck

Hall Of Fame
    The only thing worse than Vick are the people who defend him.

You have to be a ****ing idiot to believe he wouldn't do that **** again if he knew there'd be no repercussions. A person whose committed such horrible acts doesn't just change because they've done time. To even be CAPABLE of doing those things says enough about him, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

There are VERY few people I truly hate in the world. He is one of them. I'd stop short of wishing death on him, because I don't need the bad karma, but I certainly wouldn't shed any tears...

That's your opinion. Your sweeping statement proclaims that anyone who does a crime is completely incapable of rehabilitation and irrevocably bound to repeat it. Unless confronted with a horrible punishment. Sorry but I have a higger opinion of human beings in general than that haughty, patronising assessment.

He's served his time for his specific crime as meted out by the courts. Leave him be.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    That's your opinion. Your sweeping statement proclaims that anyone who does a crime is completely incapable of rehabilitation and irrevocably bound to repeat it. Unless confronted with a horrible punishment. Sorry but I have a higger opinion of human beings in general than that haughty, patronising assessment.

He's served his time for his specific crime as meted out by the courts. Leave him be.
    I'll leave him be when he experiences the same pain he caused all those defenseless animals.

BTW, put down the thesaurus. You're trying way too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    The only thing worse than Vick are the people who defend him.

You have to be a ****ing idiot to believe he wouldn't do that **** again if he knew there'd be no repercussions. A person whose committed such horrible acts doesn't just change because they've done time. To even be CAPABLE of doing those things says enough about him, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

There are VERY few people I truly hate in the world. He is one of them. I'd stop short of wishing death on him, because I don't need the bad karma, but I certainly wouldn't shed any tears...
    Huh... So all the Nazi soldiers that tortured Jews in various ways were in some way sub-human? What about the British fighter pilots who bombed Dresden and other German cities intentionally causing fires that incinerated tens of thousands of civilian men women and children? Or some of the stuff that went on at Guantanamo...

It's naive to doubt that under the right circumstances, nearly anyone can perform monstrous acts. Doesn't mean he shouldn't have been punished... but really, I don't think it's worth getting so worked up over.