Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Haha Mike Vick Tenderized

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Two entirely different things. Bro that's pretty weak, I'm sorry.

I got 2 dogs as well - beautiful German Shepherd's. However I'm not baying for Vick's blood.

If people want to debate in a reasonable manner on a thread they should be allowed to. It's only the self-righteous, self appointed "martyrs" whining incessantly who get threads bogged down into flame wars and suchlike
    Stop wasting your time. You are too late mother hubbard.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'll leave him be when he experiences the same pain he caused all those defenseless animals.

BTW, put down the thesaurus. You're trying way too hard.
    Good luck with that with your holier than thou attitude.

Must be nice from your high seat in the clouds... Get over yourself, puh-lease

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Stop wasting your time. You are too late mother hubbard.
    You might save that advice for yourself. Your hating and namecalling just makes you look weak. Give it a rest buddy

I'll leave him be when he experiences the same pain he caused all those defenseless animals.

Fuk mike vick. Him sandusky, madoff will never do enough time.

You might save that advice for yourself. Your hating and namecalling just makes you look weak. Give it a rest buddy
    You bore me. You calling me weak is really hurting me to the bone.

Hahaha.

Now go back to where you came from. Before you get my thread locked with your uneeded 2cents.

Jets Insider VIP

Talk about irony. (Here, I'll save you the time...)

I always ignore your convoluted posts anyway. Now at least you've given me real reason to. Enjoy looking up to a revered, gutless human being who's just another apple that fell from that ****hole family tree. I feel bad for your dogs.
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 09-23-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Go back to your slaughterhouse job its almost your shift.

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    You bore me. You calling me weak is really hurting me to the bone.

Hahaha.

Now go back to where you came from. Before you get my thread locked with your uneeded 2cents.
    Sorry buddy, if you start a thread on a forum people are entitled to offer their opinions - within reason of course but that's hard to explain to you in your current fog. Basically only someone who agrees completely with you can post in your thread. How childish.

Talk about irony. (Here, I'll save you the time...)

I always ignore your convoluted posts anyway. Now at least you've given me real reason to. Enjoy looking up to a revered, gutless human being who's just another apple that fell from that ****hole family tree. I feel bad for your dogs.
    Big deal, obviously it means so much to you. Try to be more graceful in an argument, you reveal your shallow character too easily. It's like baiting a little kid to be honest. What a windbag. Waah!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Big deal, obviously it means so much to you. Try to be more graceful in an argument, you reveal your shallow character too easily. It's like baiting a little kid to be honest. What a windbag. Waah!!
    >says to be graceful
    >proceeds to hurl insults

Yep. Sounds about right coming from a Vick fan.

Done with you, not even worth the strokes of my keyboard. Let me know which of your dogs survives after you fight them.

Funny. If someone started a hunting thread, id peek in and although i dont agree with hunting for fun, but agree on population control hunting, im mostly against it for sport.
    But you wont see me posting negative stuff or my opposing view point, unless i was a sh!t starter because i know my opinion is probably not appreciated in that pro-hunting thread. But thats just me.

You wanna come in and post, give vick a break, thats cool.
    Then leave cause you in the wrong thread for discussion or debate.

Either come in and clap or move on. Dont start crap.

Sorry buddy, if you start a thread on a forum people are entitled to offer their opinions - within reason of course but that's hard to explain to you in your current fog. Basically only someone who agrees completely with you can post in your thread. How childish.
    Yes. Now get out crap starter.
    We heard you already, you disagree.

>says to be graceful
    >proceeds to hurl insults

Yep. Sounds about right coming from a Vick fan.

Done with you, not even worth the strokes of my keyboard. Let me know which of your dogs survives after you fight them.
    Vick fan. Enough said.

Lmao.

Why would a vick fan think theyd appreciate this thread. Lmao.

There, there stop your bawling

Last edited by FijiJet; 09-24-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Two entirely different things. Bro that's pretty weak, I'm sorry.

I got 2 dogs as well - beautiful German Shepherd's. However I'm not baying for Vick's blood.

If people want to debate in a reasonable manner on a thread they should be allowed to. It's only the self-righteous, self appointed "martyrs" whining incessantly who get threads bogged down into flame wars and suchlike
    You know.....I've said plenty on the matter but I don't think anyone read it since HitSomeone said so.

Then you're in for a long wait. The kind that includes the word : Never.

It's how things go. The good people get hosed while the bad people get rewarded.

Life sucks and then you watch Jets Football. *facepalm*