Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Thread: Haha Mike Vick Tenderized

  1. #81
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Two entirely different things. Bro that's pretty weak, I'm sorry.

    I got 2 dogs as well - beautiful German Shepherd's. However I'm not baying for Vick's blood.

    If people want to debate in a reasonable manner on a thread they should be allowed to. It's only the self-righteous, self appointed "martyrs" whining incessantly who get threads bogged down into flame wars and suchlike
    Stop wasting your time. You are too late mother hubbard.

  2. #82
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'll leave him be when he experiences the same pain he caused all those defenseless animals.

    BTW, put down the thesaurus. You're trying way too hard.
    Good luck with that with your holier than thou attitude.

    Must be nice from your high seat in the clouds... Get over yourself, puh-lease

  3. #83
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Stop wasting your time. You are too late mother hubbard.
    You might save that advice for yourself. Your hating and namecalling just makes you look weak. Give it a rest buddy

  4. #84
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'll leave him be when he experiences the same pain he caused all those defenseless animals.

    BTW, put down the thesaurus. You're trying way too hard.

    Fuk mike vick. Him sandusky, madoff will never do enough time.

  5. #85
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    You might save that advice for yourself. Your hating and namecalling just makes you look weak. Give it a rest buddy
    You bore me. You calling me weak is really hurting me to the bone.

    Hahaha.

    Now go back to where you came from. Before you get my thread locked with your uneeded 2cents.

  6. #86
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Good luck with that with your holier than thou attitude.

    Must be nice from your high seat in the clouds... Get over yourself, puh-lease
    Talk about irony. (Here, I'll save you the time...)

    I always ignore your convoluted posts anyway. Now at least you've given me real reason to. Enjoy looking up to a revered, gutless human being who's just another apple that fell from that ****hole family tree. I feel bad for your dogs.
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 09-23-2012 at 11:20 PM.

  7. #87
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Good luck with that with your holier than thou attitude.

    Must be nice from your high seat in the clouds... Get over yourself, puh-lease

    Go back to your slaughterhouse job its almost your shift.

  8. #88
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    You bore me. You calling me weak is really hurting me to the bone.

    Hahaha.

    Now go back to where you came from. Before you get my thread locked with your uneeded 2cents.
    Sorry buddy, if you start a thread on a forum people are entitled to offer their opinions - within reason of course but that's hard to explain to you in your current fog. Basically only someone who agrees completely with you can post in your thread. How childish.

  9. #89
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Talk about irony. (Here, I'll save you the time...)

    I always ignore your convoluted posts anyway. Now at least you've given me real reason to. Enjoy looking up to a revered, gutless human being who's just another apple that fell from that ****hole family tree. I feel bad for your dogs.
    Big deal, obviously it means so much to you. Try to be more graceful in an argument, you reveal your shallow character too easily. It's like baiting a little kid to be honest. What a windbag. Waah!!

  10. #90
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Big deal, obviously it means so much to you. Try to be more graceful in an argument, you reveal your shallow character too easily. It's like baiting a little kid to be honest. What a windbag. Waah!!
    >says to be graceful
    >proceeds to hurl insults

    Yep. Sounds about right coming from a Vick fan.

    Done with you, not even worth the strokes of my keyboard. Let me know which of your dogs survives after you fight them.

  11. #91
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny. If someone started a hunting thread, id peek in and although i dont agree with hunting for fun, but agree on population control hunting, im mostly against it for sport.
    But you wont see me posting negative stuff or my opposing view point, unless i was a sh!t starter because i know my opinion is probably not appreciated in that pro-hunting thread. But thats just me.

    You wanna come in and post, give vick a break, thats cool.
    Then leave cause you in the wrong thread for discussion or debate.

    Either come in and clap or move on. Dont start crap.

  12. #92
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Sorry buddy, if you start a thread on a forum people are entitled to offer their opinions - within reason of course but that's hard to explain to you in your current fog. Basically only someone who agrees completely with you can post in your thread. How childish.
    Yes. Now get out crap starter.
    We heard you already, you disagree.

  13. #93
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    >says to be graceful
    >proceeds to hurl insults

    Yep. Sounds about right coming from a Vick fan.

    Done with you, not even worth the strokes of my keyboard. Let me know which of your dogs survives after you fight them.
    Vick fan. Enough said.

    Lmao.

    Why would a vick fan think theyd appreciate this thread. Lmao.

  14. #94
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like


    There, there stop your bawling

    Last edited by FijiJet; 09-24-2012 at 12:08 AM.

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Two entirely different things. Bro that's pretty weak, I'm sorry.

    I got 2 dogs as well - beautiful German Shepherd's. However I'm not baying for Vick's blood.

    If people want to debate in a reasonable manner on a thread they should be allowed to. It's only the self-righteous, self appointed "martyrs" whining incessantly who get threads bogged down into flame wars and suchlike
    You know.....I've said plenty on the matter but I don't think anyone read it since HitSomeone said so.



    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'll leave him be when he experiences the same pain he caused all those defenseless animals.

    BTW, put down the thesaurus. You're trying way too hard.
    Then you're in for a long wait. The kind that includes the word : Never.


    It's how things go. The good people get hosed while the bad people get rewarded.


    Life sucks and then you watch Jets Football. *facepalm*

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us