Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha Mike Vick Tenderized

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Yup served his sentence, and now has a right to play in the NFL should a team want to employ him. And I have a right to root for him to get broken in two every week. Everybody wins.....

...except for the defenseless animals he slaughtered, I guess.
    Debt to society my nuts.

He has a debt to nature. Its coming.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    All i had to hear was his homies were throwing kittens as chew toys.
    Thats sick kids.
    You can google the sick vid from the mid east where a goat is thrown into a tigers den. Its too cruel to watch.
    Vick and his thugs were throwing kittens in to be slaughtered by grown as pit bulls. I can see them now with their blunts and crunk laughing as kittens were ripped apart.
    F' Vick.
    Dont forget the rape cages he kept to "breed dogs". Yeah a healthy individual thinks that is normal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Yup served his sentence, and now has a right to play in the NFL should a team want to employ him. And I have a right to root for him to get broken in two every week. Everybody wins.....

...except for the defenseless animals he slaughtered, I guess.

Don't mean to sound callous but "Oh boo-freakin'-hoo!"

It's been how long now? And people are STILL stuck in..what...2008? FOUR years ago? Please come back to the year 2012 already.

Humans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs. Don't want to turn this thread into anything that doesn't discuss football but these other comments force me to say my piece.
    Last edited by Vin; 09-23-2012 at 07:48 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Dont forget the rape cages he kept to "breed dogs". Yeah a healthy individual thinks that is normal.
    Bro i dont even want to know about rape cages.
    I didnt get that far into the story.

If one has never witnessed pitbulls killing one another, let me tell you, its disturbing to the very soul or whatever you want to call the energy inside us.

I had to watch it in my old neighborhood with the idiots i lived around. It was so disturbing it was the only time i ever snitched in my life, the only time i called the cops, i couldnt watch a poor dog broken, just get mercilessly killed so a bunch of axxholes could get a thrill and a buck.

Guess what happened to most of those dudes in charge of that crap in my old neighborhood? They are mostly all dead or broken in spirit by heroin and crack.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Big Ben or Vick?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we stop with the Mike Vick hate. He committed a heinous crime like 5-6 years ago, served his debt to society, and has shown remorse for his wrongdoing. That should be the end of it. Donte Stallworth committed a murder against a human being, he doesnt get crucified for it... It is speculated Ray Lewis probably had his hand in a murder, and he is a widely respected, functioning member of society....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    don't understand the double standard.

shoot and kill a deer, no problem.

kill a dog, burn in hell you monster.
    THIS X100000000000000000000

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dog torturer only deserves the worst. I wish him a horrible year and a horrible career.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Don't mean to sound callous but "Oh boo-freakin'-hoo!"

It's been how long now? And people are STILL stuck in..what...2008? FOUR years ago? Please come back to the year 2012 already.

Humans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs. Don't want to turn this thread into anything that doesn't discuss football but these other comments force me to say my piece.

If you are not an animal lover get out of the thread. Its that simple man.

I didnt start is thread to debate anything or have a fight start.
    If you dont agree with is being said, click somewhere else.

Humans over dogs, give me a fuggin break. You muslim.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Can we stop with the Mike Vick hate. He committed a heinous crime like 5-6 years ago, served his debt to society, and has shown remorse for his wrongdoing. That should be the end of it. Donte Stallworth committed a murder against a human being, he doesnt get crucified for it... It is speculated Ray Lewis probably had his hand in a murder, and he is a widely respected, functioning member of society....
    Get out of the thread, go talk football, this is a pro-animal, Im happy Vick is feeling physicl punishment on the DREAM TEAM thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vick is the only player who if the Jets signed him, I would no longer be a fan.

I am recommending a dump/lock of this thread. I do not want to recount this stuff. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but this discussion does nothing for the morale of the forum.

Lets just change the topic. Please.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are not an animal lover get out of the thread. Its that simple man.

I didnt start is thread to debate anything or have a fight start.
    If you dont agree with is being said, click somewhere else.

Humans over dogs, give me a fuggin break. You muslim.
    Dude, KNOCK IT OFF.

EDIT : And I agree with DDNYjets. This thread serves no purpose other than to INCITE incendiary garbage between those who defend Vick, those who hate him, those who think Humans are more important than animals, and those who think that Animals should take precedence over us.....

IBTL.
    Last edited by Vin; 09-23-2012 at 08:03 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, KNOCK IT OFF.
    Whatever. Stay out of the thread.

We know how the infidel is compared to a dog, bro.

Dont get mad. Just get out the thread.

Oh sorry, thats the extremists, Allah actually frowns upon hunting animals for fun and does ask that all animals are treated with love and respect.
    Last edited by HitSomeone41; 09-23-2012 at 08:07 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get out of the thread, go talk football, this is a pro-animal, Im happy Vick is feeling physicl punishment on the DREAM TEAM thread.
    LOL must be fun wishing someone else misery.

He did his time, seems to be sorry for what he did. Get over it....

Wishing harm on him makes you no better than the crimes he committed....

but I digress...proceed on your hateful tirade...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    LOL must be fun wishing someone else misery.

He did his time, seems to be sorry for what he did. Get over it....

Wishing harm on him makes you no better than the crimes he committed....

but I digress...proceed on your hateful tirade...
    Just get out clown. You know what i do when a thread pops up in which i dont agree with?

I step in and get out.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever. Stay out of the thread.

We know how the infidel is compared to a dog, bro.

Dont get mad. Just get out the thread.
    You need help, bro. Seriously.

Calling someone a Muslim?

Telling someone to leave a thread just 'cause they disagree with your views?

This thread no longer serves any purpose aside from getting on your soapbox and bashing us "infidels" who dare to think that we are more sacred than any "dumb" animal.

Please mods. Lock this thread already(or send it to the dump...I don't care). This garbage by HitSomeone has gone on long enough.
    Last edited by Vin; 09-23-2012 at 08:09 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread no longer serves any purpose aside from getting on your soapbox and bashing us "infidels" who dare to think that we are more sacred than any "dumb" animal.

Please mods. Lock this thread already. This garbage by HitSomeone has gone on long enough.

Yeah im asking you to stay out of the thread cause this isnt a debate thread.
    You jackholes who have to throw your 2 cents in every thread start the garbage.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fairness, I do not think anyone is putting dogs in front of humans. I think it is more about the nature of the crime than anything else. Very disturbing, sadistic behavior by the criminals. So to say that people who hate Vick put dogs ahead of humans is overstatement IMO.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Please mods. Lock this thread already(or send it to the dump...I don't care). This garbage by HitSomeone has gone on long enough.
    For your information, on August 13 of this year, i had to put down my 13 year old dog down. So fuk your opposing views.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    In fairness, I do not think anyone is putting dogs in front of humans. I think it is more about the nature of the crime than anything else. Very disturbing, sadistic behavior by the criminals. So to say that people who hate Vick put dogs ahead of humans is overstatement IMO.
    Thank you bro, its people walking around with extra 2 cents that need to start sh!t. If the mods go re-read the entire thread, they will see whats really up.