Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: RUMOR: Revis tears ACL? (Post all updated news here)

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yup, his value has taken a little hit, BUT if the Jets defense sucks without him, then he will not lose that much money.
    Whether the jets defense is great or awful, Revis will be less than a year off of ACL surgery when the season starts next year. Its tough give someone a monster deal prior to taking a snap after a major surgery.

I'm a huge Revis fan, but I have no sympathy for him. Its not like he has been a good soldier when it comes to contract negotiations in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    When is the normal press conference time for Rex on Mondays.

I suspect we won't hear much until then.
    Noon

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    When you do things right, each and every day, you make your own breaks.

Parcells used to say this all the time. From pre season games, to practices, to rehabbing injuries. You do everything like a winner and success will follow

Where did Revis rehab his concussion last week?

Good riddance

Sick of his act
    Lawrence Taylor says hi.

Get off your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Whether the jets defense is great or awful, Revis will be less than a year off of ACL surgery when the season starts next year. Its tough give someone a monster deal prior to taking a snap after a major surgery.

I'm a huge Revis fan, but I have no sympathy for him. Its not like he has been a good soldier when it comes to contract negotiations in the past.
    After what happened to Leon Washington, I never expected him to play the good soldier role

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    This will be like waiting for the Orange crop report in Trading Places. It's not gonna be good, if the O didn't improve real quick this team was going nowhere even with Revis.

Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    After what happened to Leon Washington, I never expected him to play the good soldier role
    So you think Revis' Uncle Sean Gilbert held out an entire season in 1997 because of Leon Washington also?

Revis's injury is terrible but don't expect Revis to be seeing a new deal any time soon if his ACL is torn. That game yesterday may have been Revis's last as a Jet.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    When you do things right, each and every day, you make your own breaks.

Parcells used to say this all the time. From pre season games, to practices, to rehabbing injuries. You do everything like a winner and success will follow

Where did Revis rehab his concussion last week?

Good riddance

Sick of his act
    Seriously, teach? How do you "rehab" a concussion?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LI JET FAN View Post
    Revis's injury is terrible but don't expect Revis to be seeing a new deal any time soon if his ACL is torn. That game yesterday may have been Revis's last as a Jet.
    I'm thinking the same thing. No way he plays for 3 million enxt year even if he hasn't played in an entire year. He's going to force his way out of NY and get a deal someplace else, and his trade value has dropped considerably.

I except we move Revis this off season for a 2nd.

no way in hell. revis is a jet and will retire a jet. whats wrong with people who have a mindset like this?

Here is hoping Darelle a speedy recovery. He has the type of talent that does not come around often.

Quote Originally Posted by bombdogne View Post
    Here is hoping Darelle a speedy recovery. He has the type of talent that does not come around often.
    agree. get well soon mr revis.

How? He is I under contract next year, and I he holds out he will be under contract for another 4 years.

I guess he could draw out the rehabbing to miss camp and stuff. This could be interesting to see how it pans out. Now trading him is no longer an option.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

ACL TEAR

DONE

Per Rex.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    ACL TEAR

DONE

Per Rex.

SAR I
    thanks