Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is a win not a win?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Pittsburgh took an easy win against us. Niners will probably do the same. Your point?
    My point is that I bet the Pittsburgh Steelers and San Francisco 49ers would have rather had an ugly win today than a loss.

What's your point?

I read your stuff on here and can never quite pin your angle. I kind of lump you in with the type that thinks that if they can be critcial, and sometimes overly critical of their own team, that some how makes them more realistic, when it actually makes you just as skewed as the homers you mock.

The Jets are not a very good football team. That's how you want to generalize the Jets. You want to cast a dark shadow on the remainder of the Jets year based on today's performance. I'd like to know what makes you so certain of such a small sample?

And before you jump back and call me a homer, I'm far from it, I certainly have seen some average performance out of the Jets so far, and areas for concern. I, however, have not seen anything that should lead me to believe anything is set i stone the rest of the way.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    That's true but let's face facts :

This Jets team NEEDED two MISSED Miami FGs to have a shot at winning in the end.....

Think about that.....

If Miami makes one of those, it would be an entirely new conversation going on right now.
    So.....you actually post rational thought.