Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: ***The Official (hopefully) Ravens kick the living crap out of the Patriots thread***

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    Dammit. Another week of listening about how the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl. At least it wont be about how the refs beat them.

I love how the Ravens' fans feel so special doing their 7 Nation Army Chant. You know just like every college team in America.
    Premier League soccer teams have been doing that chant for years, too. Baltimore sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    curious to see the backlash of bellychicken grabbing the ref...thats a major no go and with all the heat the refs are getting.

Dammit. Another week of listening about how the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl. At least it wont be about how the refs beat them.

I love how the Ravens' fans feel so special doing their 7 Nation Army Chant. You know just like every college team in America.
    They played excellent tonight despite the replacement refs being terrible. They deserve to be talked about. I just wish the Jets could elevate their play so that they earned some talk about their game instead of the the controversy.

I don't want to hear the b/s about ''the Patriot Way.'' If Rex pulled a classless move as Belicheat did.....the media would kill Rex and the Jets.

Wow......I love it. Flacco outplays Brady down the stretch. Bill screaming and grabbing the ref was priceless. Torry Smith that ones for you. May god be with you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Belicheat sould be suspended. No coach/player is allowed to touch the refs. Watch te NFL do nothing but a fine.
    It's gonna be real interesting to see how the NFL handles this.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    curious to see the backlash of bellychicken grabbing the ref...thats a major no go and with all the heat the refs are getting.
    anything less than a suspension is unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I don't want to hear the b/s about ''the Patriot Way.'' If Rex pulled a classless move as Belicheat did.....the media would kill Rex and the Jets.
    the patriot way is classless. do you not know this? are you new?

Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    the patriot way is classless. do you not know this? are you new?
    Yes, I know that. The NE media whores are the ones who do not.

All Pro

You know they played the Pats* tonight, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    WOW that was close

Belicheck assaulted the ref, LOL
    if Rex did that ... oh boy ... could u imagine? ... Bill will get a pass though.

All Pro
    Bellicheat's true colors come out. What a POS.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    if Rex did that ... oh boy ... could u imagine? ... Bill will get a pass though.
    This.

@MikePereira: Just got back. Here is the rule on FGs. The entire ball must pass inside the outside edge of the upright.

@MikePereira: A FG that goes over the top of an upright is not reviewable because you cannot determine when exactly the ball is directly over the pole

@MikePereira: So that's the rule. I can't tell good or not but if I had to guess, I'd say it was good.
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-24-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @MikePereira: Just got back. Here is the rule on FGs. The entire ball must pass inside the outside edge of the upright.

@MikePereira: A FG that goes over the top of an upright is not reviewable because you cannot determine when exactly the ball is directly over the pole

@MikePereira: So that's the rule. I can't tell good or not but if I had to guess, I'd say it was good.

Not that it's going to make a difference but if that's the rule, then at least from this angle, it doesn't look to me like the entire ball is on the inside of the outside edge. Bill had a point as far as it needing review but if it's true that it can't be reviewed, you could chock this one up as yet another botched call by the refs. Among a zillion of retarded calls tonight, the worst of which probably being the phantom holding call which gave the Ravens a scoring drive.

I know some of you Jets fans love to bask in Pats misery, but this is a pretty ****ty way of losing, or winning for that matter of fact, and it sucks for any team to have it come down to referees. Great game for the first half. The last half was a disaster and neither team was in control of the game. The referees were.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So after Week 3

Jets: 2-1 2-0
    Bills: 2-1 0-1
    Patriots 1-2 0-0
    Dolphins 1-2 0-1
    That's pure Madness. Cue the Benny-Hill music.

Jets Insider VIP
    It was a good kick.

And good Karma for the 1-2 last place forces of Lucifer too after the way they lucked out in last years playoff matchup

And assaulting an official AFTER all 32 teams were officially warned by the NFL that doing so would result in fines or suspensions is right up.there with continued video cheating after all teams were warned in writing NOT to do so.

A major fine OR suspension is in order for Satanchick

Will it happen??? Probably not to the darlings.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post

Not that it's going to make a difference but if that's the rule, then at least from this angle, it doesn't look to me like the entire ball is on the inside of the outside edge. Bill had a point as far as it needing review but if it's true that it can't be reviewed, you could chock this one up as yet another botched call by the refs. Among a zillion of retarded calls tonight, the worst of which probably being the phantom holding call which gave the Ravens a scoring drive.

I know some of you Jets fans love to bask in Pats misery, but this is a pretty ****ty way of losing, or winning for that matter of fact, and it sucks for any team to have it come down to referees. Great game for the first half. The last half was a disaster and neither team was in control of the game. The referees were.
    Firstly, that camera angle is off to the right, not dead-center between the posts.

Secondly, the ball already passed the uprights in that pic. You need a side profile shot to prove otherwise. Or an overhead shot.

Nothing got botched, the call is correct. Ravens won fair and square.

The FG was good to everyone except Belib!tch and the fagholes that root for those lying-assed cheating crybabies.

So cram it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Firstly, that camera angle is off to the right, not dead-center between the posts.

Secondly, the ball already passed the uprights in that pic. You need a side profile shot to prove otherwise. Or an overhead shot.

Nothing got botched, the call is correct. Ravens won fair and square.

The FG was good to everyone except Belib!tch and the fagholes that root for those lying-assed cheating crybabies.

So cram it.
    + a billion

and regardless...an assault on an official including physical contact requires serious punishment..

especially when the offender is the cheating jackass who was handed a playoff win and ultimately a SB by Walt Coleman's incredibly incompetent reversal of the most obvious fumble in NFL history in the snow

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    gif of the fg