Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coples: The Ducasse of Defense

It is game 3 in his rookie season. are you guys morons?! i am sick of all this crap these morons post on this board. It is game 3 of a rookies career and all of a sudden he is a sh*t player. Get a clue man!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Thank you sir---Its nice to see someone on this channel with his feet firmly planted in reality--not the fantasy hype we have been sold for the last three years.
    The Kool aid drinkers think you and I are bad fans.... 43 years and NOW I am vocal. I am OK with REX but the front office, scouts , IMO bow to the talcum powder trust fund baby.

Woody is now the new LEON.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    The Kool aid drinkers think you and I are bad fans.... 43 years and NOW I am vocal. I am OK with REX but the front office, scouts , IMO bow to the talcum powder trust fund baby.

Woody is Leon, but Leon was at least senile.

Conkboy, grow up. Accept the fact that this team is going nowhere and that you have swallowed the propaganda hook line and sinker.
    Go **** in your fist... You are talking about Coples not the state of the Jets this season... You are a typical ignorant Jets fan that time after time proves you know very little and just spout off...

All League
    Conkboy, grow up. Accept the fact that this team is going nowhere and that you have swallowed the propaganda hook line and sinker.
    I, too, dislike this regime. However, to imply Coples definitely sucks after three games is ridiculous. What have you noticed about his play which makes you feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    I, too, dislike this regime. However, to imply Coples definitely sucks after three games is ridiculous. What have you noticed about his play which makes you feel this way?
    Coples has a bad rep coming out of college. As I have always said, you don't teach an old dog new tricks. Unless you are Rex Ryan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by exit9JetsFan View Post
    Wouldn't it be a much better day if the Jets lost?
    Hahaha, I just logged on to see all the grumpy old men find everything to be grumpy about over a win. It's like slowing down to look at a car wreck except both cars don't have so much as a scratch and everyone is fine.

It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or you win by a mile, winning's winning.
    - Vin Diesel, Fast & Furious I.

Maybe Rex and his staff don't develop players well.

Drafting / signing a player is just the beginning of a players career.

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Go **** in your fist... You are talking about Coples not the state of the Jets this season... You are a typical ignorant Jets fan that time after time proves you know very little and just spout off...
    Grow up and stop your childish name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Hahaha, I just logged on to see all the grumpy old men find everything to be grumpy about over a win. It's like slowing down to look at a car wreck except both cars don't have a so much as a scratch and everyone is fine.

It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or you win by a mile, winning's winning.
    - Vin Diesel, Fast & Furious I.
    Limo, you are a real intellectual. Occasionally throw the knee pads in the wash.

Hall Of Fame
    I have to admit. The thread title made me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Coples will be a good player. If he was a plug-and-play pro bowler he would have been picked #1 overall not where we got him.

Tone it down.
    No he wont. No heart. Typical player the Jets go after. He just sucks even more than usual.

We have seen this go on for too many years. Many of the fans on this board really are confusing wishful thinking with the reality of the Jet organization.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have to admit. The thread title made me LOL.
    I thank you sir. I thought about this title for a while. By the way, sometime in 2014, Vlad will be ready to step in.

Grow up and stop your childish name calling.
    Oh the irony... What a douche!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Limo, you are a real intellectual. Occasionally throw the knee pads in the wash.
    Rextilleon, you are a low renter that likes to wallow in negativity to compensate for your own shortcomings. Don't blame me for your failure to enjoy a win which I must admit was almost as ugly as you come off on this board.

Hey, whats your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid. I can get you a deal on cherry.

All League
    Grow up boy--eat some corn.
    I will. I love corn. I also love the irony of some woe is us, everything sucks, message board buffoon telling someone else to grow up.

Jets Insider VIP
    That's a BS comment..we as posters can disagree and I am negative with our personnel but LIMOLADY is a first class poster..... You owe her an apology IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    She can't.

You keep taking them to the YMCA.