Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coples: The Ducasse of Defense

Coples: The Ducasse of Defense

Comment--I see it as another horrible decision made by the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

All League
    Rextilleon: Garbage pale of posters.

vg ii ?

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Rextilleon: Garbage pale of posters.
    Grow up boy--eat some corn.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Grow up boy--eat some corn.
    Then who? Ingram who has no sacks? Discuss.

Jets Insider VIP
    Comment--I see it as another horrible decision made by the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    LOL--how about a guy who can catch the ball--You really are a cultist.

Do you rush to judgment often?

Yes. Stop the knee-jerk adoration of a failed regime. You really think that things are going to change unless the fan base declares----The Emperor Has No Clothes.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL...you are in rare form tonight.

Oh no, way too early to give up on Coples, that is just silly. I do think he and Ellis are under used though. I do not get Rex' infatuation with Mike DeVito. DeVito is a nice player but is not great by any stretch.

All League
    Yes. Stop the knee-jerk adoration of a failed regime. You really think that things are going to change unless the fan base declares----The Emperor Has No Clothes.
    Not fair at all to compare Coples to Ducasse. He's actually on the field as a rook.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    we had NO NONE sacks today against a crappy team. We have drafted DE after DE the last two years... I say Tanny should resign.

Wouldn't it be a much better day if the Jets lost?

Coples will be a good player. If he was a plug-and-play pro bowler he would have been picked #1 overall not where we got him.

Tone it down.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    we had NO NONE sacks today against a crappy team. We have drafted DE after DE the last two years... I say Tanny should resign.
    Thank you sir---Its nice to see someone on this channel with his feet firmly planted in reality--not the fantasy hype we have been sold for the last three years.

You would know... You are the Ducasse of JI posters...

Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Coples will be a good player. If he was a plug-and-play pro bowler he would have been picked #1 overall not where we got him.

Tone it down.
    Genius, he was the number 16 pick. 16th picks usually start on their NFL teams.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

i dont get the analogy.

you're comparing a project out of UMass, who will probably be starting at guard in 2013 and go onto having a solid career to a stud DL 3 games into his career.. a player who had one of only 3 QB hits we had today, and a player who dominated in the preseason? what am i missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    You would know... You are the Ducasse of JI posters...
    Conkboy, grow up. Accept the fact that this team is going nowhere and that you have swallowed the propaganda hook line and sinker.