Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raider defeat the Steelers

Raider defeat the Steelers

For any misguided Jets fans not thinking much of today's win over the Dolphins in Miami, consider that the Dolphins handily defeated the Raiders last week, and the Steelers lost in Oakland this week.

Any win in the NFL, especially a road win, is a great win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    For any misguided Jets fans not thinking much of today's win over the Dolphins in Miami, consider that the Dolphins handily defeated the Raiders last week, and the Steelers lost in Oakland this week.

Genius, who said Pittsburgh was anything but a shadow of their former selfs. Very bad logic.

Jets Insider VIP
    Playing at home is an advantage. I don't know why that is overlooked by fans and the media.

The Steelers are 1-2 on the season, with the 2 losses on the road. Playing in Pittsburgh is a tough place to play for opponents. So is in Oakland, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Genius, who said Pittsburgh was anything but a shadow of their former selfs. Very bad logic.
    No need for name calling, besides all you do is whine anyway.
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 09-23-2012 at 08:11 PM.

ahhhhh, perspective. there it is.

a two week swing like this should calm all overreactions, positive and negative.

its a long season.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Playing at home is an advantage. I don't know why that is overlooked by fans and the media.

The Steelers are 1-2 on the season, with the 2 losses on the road. Playing in Pittsburgh is a tough place to play for opponents. So is in Oakland, actually.
    +10000000000

No need for sarcasm. All you do is whine anyway.
    Grow up----vomit the Kool Aid and realize you are another desperate Jet fan.

Grow up----vomit the Kool Aid and realize you are another desperate Jet fan.
    This post tells a lot about you and I won't respond in kind.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

bumping this up...

as bad as we perceive Miami to be, they just kicked Oakland's arse... who just went out and beat Pitt.

in the NFL, a win is a win.. you don't get style points. The Jets look bad, but who's to say that by week 7 or 11 this is a different team - every win matters!

Jets Insider VIP
    This post tells a lot about you and I won't respond in kind.
    Rextilleon HATES..LOATHES..ABHORS desperate. in fact ALL Jet fans

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    people get so angry when the Jets win

Aww, someone is a little upset because the Jets won and he has one less thing to whine about this week. Don't worry, i am sure the Jets will lose again this season and you, and your fellow SOJF's, will have your chance to cry.

Jets Insider VIP

Seems like this same crap happens every year...

Jets lose to someone. Then next week, end up beating the team that beat the team they had just lost to the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    bumping this up...

as bad as we perceive Miami to be, they just kicked Oakland's arse... who just went out and beat Pitt.

in the NFL, a win is a win.. you don't get style points. The Jets look bad, but who's to say that by week 7 or 11 this is a different team - every win matters!
    Yup, I heard plenty of Giants fans last year rejoicing when they were looking like they were going to miss the playoffs because they figured this was the end of Coughlin. A few weeks later and those same Giants fans think Coughlin is going to the HOF.

All League
    Some guys don't like our decisions in drafting, or the starting QB or RB, or a myriad of other things.

You just hate the Jets. Can't convince me otherwise.

Hall Of Fame
    Steelers took Raiders for granted. It happens. Bad job by Tomlin and I am sure he is taking the responsibility.

We are a bully team. That hasn't changed.

bumping this up...

No doubt, a divisional road win is always very good. Plus jets are tied for 1st in the division and are 2-0 in the division too

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    people get so angry when the Jets win
    Hahahahahah....

It's a Joke Isn't it!!!

bumping this up...

And Pitt kicked our butt... ??

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Rextilleon HATES..LOATHES..ABHORS desperate. in fact ALL Jet fans

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    I know, I've read his posts. Pathetic.