Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Replacement Refs today.

Jet game.
    Steeler game.

It's bush league.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's such a joke, that Fasano call was one of the worsts I have seen in a while.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you watching this SNF game?

skirmishes, pile-ups and trash talk pretty much every other play.

refs doing absolutely nothing to control it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    It's such a joke, that Fasano call was one of the worsts I have seen in a while.
    What a joke that play was.I thought slam dunk reversal.

Old Rog concerned about player safety but has refs who usually ref arena league 2.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took them like 5 minutes today to even call a false start. They are indecisive and dreadful. The head ref in our game also did not know the OT rules, he told the players before the coin flip that each team gets a possession in OT, that is only true if the first team doesn't score a TD. Disgraceful

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The replacement refs make you want the nfl refs back ASAP. Watched a bunch of college football yesterday and the refs were terrible. The started instant replay in college, thank god cause these guys are really bad.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    The ball was on the ground. Still confused.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    These replacement refs have been terrible and they helped the Dolphags on a bunch of occasions today. From the BS roughing the passer to 2 crappy PI calls and spending 15 to watch a replay of Hartline dropping a pass only to award him the first and goal. These refs are garbage!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only way they are going to settle this thing is if the owners get involved. A Kraft or something like that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This season should have an asterisk on it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Oh the irony!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dubnick55 View Post
    Oh the ironing!
    fixed

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was at cards eagles game. Two stoppages on penalties that took a least five minutes to sort out, plus a bunch of blown calls on both sides of the ball. Plus a missed horse collar tackle. These refs are gonna get someone hurt.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing that bad happened in our game compared to the no-call on the DHB hit. That's just inexcusable.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    It took them like 5 minutes today to even call a false start. They are indecisive and dreadful. The head ref in our game also did not know the OT rules, he told the players before the coin flip that each team gets a possession in OT, that is only true if the first team doesn't score a TD. Disgraceful
    No he didn't the first sentence out of his mouth was "a touchdown wins the game".
    Last edited by movethechains; 09-23-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would've happened if Ogltree blew out his knee slipping on the refs hat thrown onto the field during a play

Not to mention the roughing the kicker on E Smith when he never touched the punter, or the Personal Foul on Miami that shoulve stopped the clock but the Jets still get charged a TO

There are missed calls every game no matter who the refs are, BUT these guys don't seem to know the rules and seem to get caught up in the moment.

I mean they werent stopping the clock on incompletions last week. My girlfriend could do a better job

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were so bad in the Pats game too. The call that pissed me off more than anything was the Eric Smith roughing the punter. I mean he literally didn't even touch the guy lol. How could you rough the punter not touching the guy at all? ahahahha ... just terrible man

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Hahahahaha...
    I declare, we are 3-0, then.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first week, I have to admit I liked the fact that the replacement refs were letting the DBs play a little...reminded me of old school football. But the last two weeks have been out of hand. They have no control over the game, they don't know the rules. Even the simplest things, like spotting a football, they're way off on that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    More lengthy stoppages = more commercials. The NFL or it's customers, the networks are making money out of this dispute. Literally millions of dollars EXTRA every weekend. There is no pressure on the NFL to get to a resolution here.