Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: If Revis is done, trade for a corner?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,964
    Post Thanks / Like

    If Revis is done, trade for a corner?

    We all have the feeling that Revis more than likely tore his ACL and is done for the season. If so, would anyone else pull the trigger on a corner?

    My feelings on Wilson are well-documented; he scares the **** out of me whenever he's targeted, and, I'm sorry, he still can't turn his head around and locate the ball. Lankster I like but he looked shaky today. Trufant is terrible in coverage, and Cro is Cro (on any given Sunday, we'll either get good Cro or bad Cro).

    Of course, no one can truly replace Revis and adding a corner will only minimize the huge loss of his absence.

    However, I feel we'll need some solid depth and I hate the idea of a three safety look with Smith on the field. Don't know who'd be available but we have a couple of trade chips that I'd consider disposing of (cough, Greene, cough).

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    We all have the feeling that Revis more than likely tore his ACL and is done for the season. If so, would anyone else pull the trigger on a corner?

    My feelings on Wilson are well-documented; he scares the **** out of me whenever he's targeted, and, I'm sorry, he still can't turn his head around and locate the ball. Lankster I like but he looked shaky today. Trufant is terrible in coverage, and Cro is Cro (on any given Sunday, we'll either get good Cro or bad Cro).

    Of course, no one can truly replace Revis and adding a corner will only minimize the huge loss of his absence.

    However, I feel we'll need some solid depth and I hate the idea of a three safety look with Smith on the field. Don't know who'd be available but we have a couple of trade chips that I'd consider disposing of (cough, Greene, cough).



    Yeah, teams are just dying to give up a competent corner for a power back that averages 2 yards a pop and goes down when you breath on him.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB

    Report: Jets CB Revis 'probably' tore his ACL http://dlvr.it/2CLczX
    Expand

    Reply
    Retweet
    Favorite

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    is the aso watch on again?

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    [/B]


    Yeah, teams are just dying to give up a competent corner for a power back that averages 2 yards a pop and goes down when you breath on him.
    Wishing on a star

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe we can get a package deal and get a wr,rb and cb.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    maybe we can get a package deal and get a wr,rb and cb.
    ... You forgot QB

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    ... You forgot QB
    you're right and head coach.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Tanenbaum can trade himself sign me up.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    you're right and head coach.
    Hahahah .. Agreed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us